Can I resend the rejected mobile app?

213/5000
Hi
My application, which I want to offer for sale over Envato, was rejected by the following message.
Can I add new features to this application and send them again?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “App name” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

• This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. Consider expanding the feature set here.
    Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

1 Like

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with new premuim features and functionality.

1 Like

I don’t understand how it is rejected. There are other worse projects than my project.
Anyway i will try again