Can I know the reasons for the hard rejected?

Hello,
I send this item to envato graphicriver but has been hard rejected

can you tell me about the reasons for this rejection

I Pad Pro New small

1 Like

hi, sorry to say just this , but hard to identify what this supposed to be all about. This is a mockup right? if so , the problem is this is not really original, offering only one visual and it does look super realistic either, u would have to rework shadows and even introduce some between both elements , since at this stage, “people cannot buy it” and can identify this is a montage indeed. In addition, hard to figure out why the product is not placed in a more central position so that this is more valued …

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

u are welcome , pls if u have enough clues to improve your item, just click the solution box :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

thank you very much, i did …
can you tell about this item ? why it has been rejected ?
this about a background with full options jpg and psd and transpent png

1 Like

well to be honest … pppprrrrrr LOL i have no idea lol i think that calling people with high end 3D skills like would be better … like @Rembassio or @Stormclub, as for me, i cannot tell u …

1 Like

Hm…
In fact, your job is not bad … but …
I can’t make review a reviewer! No one can answer you because no one knows why! Envato has a few template answers and … that’s it!
Just work hard and you will have a good result. That they have rejected some of your work is not the end of the world. For the last month I have 5 hard rejected works!

1 Like

no it is not the end of the world but i am new working with Envato and i upload two items has been hard rejected … i ask here to know why they rejected my items to improve my new item

thank you very much

This is some new policy (or) rules that you will not read anywhere
Here’s what happens:
They reject works by authors that are similar to other works in their portfolios.
No! This is not about psychopathic authors with 2K, 3K, 4K works … which are one and the same with small changes …

here are removed works of authors with 200-300 works for 4,5,6 years that would be sold because they are really good.
But some “big smart” head has decided not to allow this to the market.
At the same time, the works of authors who take photoshop for the second time are allowed on the market.
There are even posts of angry buyers in the forum.

This is discrimination against many good authors who have been working here for years!
Don’t worry about it, my friend!
This “community” is littered with many barriers to authors!
You have a long way to go! Expected, your first approved job will be even sweeter!

1 Like