Can i get some community feedback before I upload?

Hello,

I’m eager to upload my product for the 2nd time with major changes done. But this time I’m seeking for some assistance from community members before I actually try and upload. Any help would be really appreciated!
http://androthemes.com/themes/html/dashield/
This is the link, and I’m looking forward for any kind of feedback!

I think it looks very nice and crisp. Not tested for mobile though so cannot comment on that bit. It does however look familiar to another similar admin theme. Is this an original?

1 Like

Quite well executed but lacks a bit of personality if you ask me. Feeling it’s a bit generic. Mobile still needs work for spacing and readability. But I’d say this is however a good and decent product. But still can be improved. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, it is. However inspired a bit from other recently released templates within the same category

Truly appreciated!

On Mobile:

Homepage - if you scroll over graphs, order statistics or map the page sticks unless you scroll right on the edge of the screen
The contextual table colours and text are hard on the eye
I agree @cssninjaStudio that the font could be a little larger, and spacing needs to be checked on mobile devices.

But still looks very nice - but as @cssninjaStudio also pointed out, it needs “punching up” a bit to make it stand out from the crowd.

Can’t express my gratitude enough. I’ll be sure to post here whether it gets accepted (after some more tweaks) or not, some people in this forums need every bit of motivation they can get, coughs including me. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@androThemes. Seriously very well done - and I think it’s a great place to hang out and chat, share ideas and give feedback. I’m certain you will get it accepted so good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hard rejected :slight_smile: @123Simples

@androThemes really? Sorry to hear that. If you don’t sell exclusively on Envato then try other sites. I know one of the authors on here has had some of their items rejected, whereas other items they have done went through. Try not to take it personally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not giving up tho :muscle:

No don’t give up. Have you done any other html themes? If you have, I don’t mind looking at them for you if you want to PM me a link. I’m not a published author to be fair but I am happy to look something over and offer advice.

I already started building something completely new with a completely different mindset and approach, as soon as I have something to show, I’ll be sure to pm you. Bless you! :slight_smile:

1 Like