Can I Convert My PSD Template into HTML by Using Adobe Muse and then sell it in HTML Templates Category?

Can I Convert My PSD Template into HTML by Using Adobe Muse and then sell it in HTML Templates Category?

If it is made using Muse then it goes for sale in the “Muse” category

I was aMUSEd by that answer.

No, you can’t do that. HTML templates must be manually coded and must be coded according to the latest standards, not using softwares that do it automatially as the quality is crap.

You could, but it wouldn’t get past review. The automatic code is teriible and hard to understand and maintain.

Thanks for reply guys.

I am already selling Adobe Muse Templates, but its new category so sales are not as good as HTML Templates. Thats why I asked this question.

loveishkalsi said

but its new category so sales are not as good as HTML Templates.

Sadly I think the low sales is mainly due to the really poor code quality produced by Adobe Muse. There’s a simple way to get into the HTML category though, learn HTML & CSS :slight_smile:

Seriously, it’s really easy, and once you’re confident in HTML/CSS you’ll realise just how bad the output from Adobe Muse really is and you’ll see why there is a sales difference.

TommusRhodus said
loveishkalsi said

but its new category so sales are not as good as HTML Templates.

Sadly I think the low sales is mainly due to the really poor code quality produced by Adobe Muse. There’s a simple way to get into the HTML category though, learn HTML & CSS :slight_smile:

Seriously, it’s really easy, and once you’re confident in HTML/CSS you’ll realise just how bad the output from Adobe Muse really is and you’ll see why there is a sales difference.

I know the HTML very well but I am not good with CSS. I will try to improve my CSS skills. Thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The best answer for me :+1: