Can anyone please help me with the quality of this AE project, which is Hard Rejected

My very first AE project in the video hive is just Hard Rejected and reason was, the project don’t meet the standard quality requirments. The comments from the Quality team was

Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Please watch the preview video below and can anyone please help me with what are the things i should improve in this project and what do the quality team mean by standard quality requirement in short.

Video Here

Hi. low design , low animation (this scalled footage is terrible, debris looks fake) etc. you need to improve your skill first. this is too basic. find some examples, watch latest approved items on videohive. i think better to start new project. =)
do not give up and all will be fine. =)
regards

I think it is not as highly creative and much attractive like the files which are in Videohive.
Try to make it more creative and unique which looks like professional project.

Yeah. But i saw some videos which are not that professional style so i hope if videohive would encourage beginners too, Btw thanks for your replays and support. I will create new and pro works and will be an active member of videohive :slight_smile:

All the best bro.
Yes you are right there are some videos which are very less professional but they are accepted I don’t know why?
Hope envato change their review style.

hmm… bad luck in this first time for me… But will be back with a pro one.