CAN ANYONE NAME THIS SONG? I Would Appreciate It.

I am trying to find this song used in this project:

The creator did not link to it on their project page but states the link is in the file after purchasing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry don’t know the track. I’m just wondering why this VH author is being so mysterious about the music they used. In any case, they have to link to the AJ item in their description as per Envato’s rules. This is the condition for using an AJ item in a VH demo. Unless the track was removed from AJ, there’s no reason for doing this.

1 Like

They actually have more than one projects like that. Envato has no way of reverse searching by preview mp3 and the soundizer.com site which use to do this seems to be closed.

As PurpleFogSound said the Videohive author need to link to the song in the description of the item. As per instructed here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821950-VideoHive-Author-Resources

I saw that the author answered you that the link is within the zip when bought. But that’s not the way to do it.

Hope he reply’s back and fixes the description. To not the credit the composer just hurts sales for both authors.

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you for your help. Envato had to go into the file to find it.

Glad you could eventually find the track. Hope Envato ask the author to make it right.