Can anyone help me with a Theme tutorial? I'm a complete noob

Hi,

I have agreed to help out with a company website (don’t ask me why), and have got as far as setting up wordpress.com, registering a domain, and installing the Construction theme. But now I have no idea what to do.

It would be really helpful to have a tutorial on how to re-create the preview, so I can learn what all the elements are, and how to use/remove/add them…
Does this exist?
Help…

I do not code. I am essentially the least qualified person for this task.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I haven’t installed any plug-ins yet (because they cost money)- I don’t want to install things and then find out that I can’t use them, or don’t need them.

Hi @browsebion,

Have you purchased Construction theme from ThemeForest? If so, its author should provide some sort of documentation that will guide you through the process. Since theme is already installed, look for “Demo content” part of documentation. Make sure to get in touch with theme author in case of any specific questions that are not answered in the docs. Use either “Comments” or “Support” tabs visible on purchased product page.

There should be no coding involved. Any plugins that are listed in item description shouldn’t cost you any money (except for the situation when you want to upgrade plugins on your own).

Thanks,
Luca

2 Likes

You are a truly wonderful human being and have prevented a mild-moderate meltdown.

Thank you.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes