Can anyone help me why My Logo is rejected so I can make my next logo better. Thanks for your help.

ho for me indeed, there are various reasons for the logo to be rejected. The first one is that the fox cannot so easily be identified as a fox right from the beginning, in my view. IN addition, sorry to say just this but the concept is not crazy , so to speak … besides unless i had read i would have not seen the “f” indeed, plus this is a double f that u have here and this indeed restricts much the commercial potential of the item and continues to make the whole item / concept more unclear … BTW, stil about the the commercial potential, for me , this is rather limited insofar as the item would not take huge skills or time to get redone. Moreover, a logo contains a text part , what do u not have here … finally the preview is really far from standards if u ask me, actually , u have to keep in mind that a preview is the interface between u and your work and the reviewer or the potential buyers and i am sorry to say just this , but , at the moment, what u have is far from selling …