Can anyone help me to understand this?

These days Graphic River reviewers are rejecting most of my items on the basis that they are not unique despite they are unique and new items.

On the other hand they are approving this kind of basic designs

(removed link : calling out other authors and/or items)

I also attached my file. Which has been rejected with the reason that it is too similar with existing items.

hi honestly i understand your frustration, and being rejected always hurts ego, hurts financially and so on as this is impacting sales and thus there is nothing fun about it , no doubt… if i rather like your item and tend to believe that it could have made it, let’s face it, i am not surprised that your item has been rejected as regard to the policy here … the focus is much on typo and font pairing and they are expecting for much of a work out this way … they look for original font being used and adequately being paired , when, in this case u have a rather usual type of font indeed. however , even if u were reworking this , i am not sure that u have any guaranty that your item is not trashed again as no one can figure out what are the things considered to determine if the item is good or not …

Font is not an issue in presentation design. 90% of items in this category used only the famous 5-6 fonts. The problem is that they are approving basic designs of new authors. But when it comes to elite authors they are rejecting items without any logic.

LOL well i guess this is what u think lol but, here , they think the other way around (it was showed on multiple occasions) … typo is overwhelmingly important here until u feel like that this is all that matters for them … i do not agree with this either as typo is just one elements among others and that it is potentially meant to be replaced by people if they feel like it , but if u deny the importance that typo is given here , u are blinding yourself buddy …

besides u are not really right about what u said … elite authors are rather unrolled the red carpet here according to what i could see and lots of newcomers are being discouraged quickly until some of them fly away from this place …

what u fail to identify , in my view, this is that , here they are favoring some styles over some others and tehy do deliberately, this is part of a policy, discussable to say teh least but this is how they do …

i would suggest u to go to read what i wrote in the thread that i started …

though u are right , elite authors are being discouraged too, but in another way … this is by the introduction of a good deal of new features and regulations that all ended up in making authors life more difficult , this is how some authors are now nowehere to be seen despite they were very talented and were big sellers, they probably feel like they can more efficiently use their time by doing something else …