Can anyone explain what is wrong here.

This is the first time I submit something.
This was a hard reject, I can’t upload it again. Quality standard.

There is nothing else like this available, the size is 7015px X 4961px (A2 59,39cm X 42CM)

Submitted as a background graphic.

Can someone tell my what is wrong?

What do you want to say?

What do I want to say?
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by that.

This map i wrong -> earth is flat!!!

joking here, now for serious - sometimes you can do very good item for sale and you get hard rejection… why ? for example technical issues, or maybe envato do not need something like this… maybe your reviewer had bad day, you never know, try to modify this map, add some details like maountains etc and try again. Here on envato it is never ending fight… but with some juicy reward at every 15 of the month :slight_smile: stay positive.

Thanks for the reply,

But the point was to have no mountains and stuff like that.

So, you are telling me, there is some kind of a “comicbookguy” from Simpsons reviewer that can reject something because he has a bad day?

Eventually, that will lead to less diversity, no wonder that so many trailers and stingers are identical on videohive.

“So, you are telling me, there is some kind of a “comicbookguy” from Simpsons reviewer that can reject something because he has a bad day?”

that was joke too. There are different reviewers but everyone is pro and there is no problems like this.

Don’t take it so serious :slight_smile: