Can anybody explain me please !!!! what is the quality standard of envato market ?

Can anybody explain me please !!! what is the quality standard of envato market ?

I have the same issue here. I simply don’t understand

Εxplain more about your issue. You talk about “quality standard” of what? What market?
What is the real problem? Is your item rejected? If yes you simply upload an example, an image whatever.
Then authors will answer about your issue.
If you want to see what mean “quality”, check latest items of each market and you will see what envato accept.

1 Like

there is bla bla and you can read them in help file, but there is always tiny subjective standard that we as author would never ever deal with that.

It will always be subjective to a point but if your files adhere to best practice and offer high quality and original creativity then it is likely to be approved.

Your best option is to share a link here to whatever the file was that was rejected so that people can offer constructive criticism as to why it may have been rejected

1 Like

Uploading…
Uploading…

Basic designs, even preview images need work. As i said before, check latest approve items… Good luck! ; -)

what you think about this

Your designs need a lot work… You need to learn more about graphic design. It’s my opinion!

1 Like