Campany Logos rejected

I have uploaded a set of Logos, I thought it’s well designed but they rejected it.please if someone can give me some feedback about it, thank you in advance. Preview here is a preview of them all.

1 Like

hi i recommend posting things one by one rather than blocks of things like this … this is definitely way easier to make a complete detailed review of the thing that u may have to improve … this way of posting forces to collect things in common more or less and keeps a little bit more in the surface …
anyway, for global observations, the thing is the style is really off …this is really way too detailed for nowadays trends indeed, not to mention that details basically mean things being not necessarily looking good when they are considered in small size just like they do here … u have a big issue of harmony of colors as well … think about complementary colors, shades of colors and activity code colors , too. The tagline are undoubtedly not in the right proportion everywhere and the imbrication of it with the rest of what u have done is not the right one either , u will need to reposition most of them to make something that makes more sense indeed. Concepts are globally rather flat and this is rather the other way around that is expected nowadays , especially in such a tough category like this one … Standards are very high here in terms of typo and sorry to say just this but if what u have here is tasteful , the thing is that this is too flat, lacking relief, lacking variations, lacking originality touches and font combinations. pls keep in mind that no matter what the category is , typo is likely to be the biggest concerns of all here … and expectations about it are thus definitely big

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback, I know it’s high quality here but I am new and I am trying to catch up … thank you again for your help

1 Like

keep on doing your best buddy, never give up, do your best to take your game to the next level so that , no matter how much standards are raising u can keep on having your item approved :slight_smile: taking your time and focusing on the quality is essential , good work and good luck buddy