Calling All European Authors!

Hey Everyone.

I’ve created a new post with all the details of our upcoming EuroTour. Check it out.

1 Like

hey @dzeriho I’ll see what’s going on and follow up with you directly. :slight_smile:

hey @jamesgiroux clearly not a single reply still, so I think there’s not enough time to organize the event as scheduled. if you still want this to happen, please reply in some form.

@dzeriho check your inbox. you should already have a confirmation. If you got the access code and were able to set up a meetup, then you are good to go!

@jamesgiroux ok that wasn’t so clear, I was expecting an email at least :slight_smile: thanks!

we hope to meet you there

1 Like

WELCOME TO LONDON EVERYONE “From London”

2 Likes

We’ve got a lot of authors coming out and if you’re still on the fence, we’re only a week away from the start! We’d love to see you out at one of our meetups so make sure you RSVP so we know to expect you. :smiley:

Jup… Ljubljana calls!

1 Like

I hope the Swedish meet up was a success! A little bit bummed that I missed out on the meet up. Unfortunately I couldn’t make it because of meetings/work. Anyhow, hope you had a great time in Stockholm! Hope to be able to visit you down under some day instead.

1 Like