Calling All European Authors!

I’m definitely in… :slight_smile:

I can host a meetup in Warsaw if Cracow doesn’t :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dear James
will be Meetup be just in one place of europe or Envato Team will travel in diferent places >
my problem is that i cant travel without Visa

Envato has enough money, cant the schedule the meetup on Mars?

No meetups on Mars unfortunately. Elon Musk is still working out the details for something like that. :wink:

To update you all, thanks so far for sending in your meetup forms. We’re going to keep it open for a few more days and then start posting the different meetups that are happening.

We’ve got to do some logistical coordinating on our part as well to make sure all the dates and times work but we’re hoping to get to as many as we can.

1 Like

I am at a conference right now but hope to be able to send you an email as soon as I get back. :slight_smile:

Great fantastic. Thank you

Any chance you’ll visit Cluj-Napoca (Romania)? If yes, drop me a line.

1 Like

Is anybody from Envato scheduled to be there?

Hey, that sounds great if you could help out. Me and James have talked a bit about it. The 13th were mentioned as suitable date (well, since I can participate then, haha). I’m quite busy with a festival on the 9-10th of june, then planning for a show the weekend after that. So if you guys could take the lead, that would be great and I’ll help out in any way I can.

Cheers,
Jimmy/Abnorm

1 Like

I’m looking forward to meet you in Italy :slight_smile:

Register here for the Envato Meetup in Italy
Date: Saturday 10 June, 2017
Hours: 12:00 - 15:00

Yes, we’re working out those details now. We’re going to try and be present at as many as we can.

I’ve applied. Hopefully not too late :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hey All,

The response has been AMAZING and we’ve got more meetups than we can possibly attend in our timeframe. So, we’re working out the logistics of a schedule that we can do and will be announcing those here as soon as we can. Hoping to have this all ready this week.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Didnt get any replys to my last mail

Just replied mate!

Check my question again in previous mail. :sunglasses:

Hey All. The final details are being completed today hopefully and we’ll be announcing where we’ll be on Monday. We’re super pumped to visit you!

5 Likes

Can’t wait

@jamesgiroux hey! got the confirmation while ago, but I’ve replied the email to you (or the person that sent the email) and the reply never came back. so I’m kind of waiting for this to be confirmed, so I can spread the word about the event. thanks!