Call for Collis Ta’eed, Envato founder:Please Separate Elements!!

I do agree, and 100% support!!!

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

Glad to see there’s lot’s of support for this issue.
I hope the Envato guys will reconsider

4 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Maybe you change the category to whole market not just based on AudioJungle, I believe that many more authors would be support, the problem with Elements is all the same.

4 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

I support. Or at least stop the aggressive marketing on the AJ marketplace. I love the envato community and would be exclusive if it wasn’t for this.

Edit: I just checked for the banners and they seem to be gone from AJ but still there for the other Envato marketplaces… anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

+1

I still see the banner everywhere I look on AudioJungle. I also made a test by clicking on «Add to Cart» and when I click «Go to Checkout» the banner is still there at the top…

2 Likes

hmm, interesting. Yeah I checked through ‘add to cart’ too and still got no Elements ads at all! Deffo saw the banners 2 days ago though… odd. I’ll keep checking throughout the day. Maybe they’re beginning to roll them back based on location? Lets hope eh.

I think the banner disappear once you have closed it, but if you delete your browser cookies or access through another browser it’s probably still there.

5 Likes

aaah :frowning:

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

What’s the matter with you? Do you understand that you have no any rights to talk like that?
Authors have full rights to do whatever they want with their creations. I followed several of your post and I think you do not understand this simple thing.

Yes, you can be disappointed how the things are going. And can blame Envato that they decreased or ruined your business, because you have agreements with them. But it’s absolutely authors choice to offer their music for 16.50$.

But if you take it so personally, please feel free to cry on SoundCloud, where hundreds of people share their music under CC0 and CC-BY-3.0 licenses.