Business Driven - Multi Purpose Theme

I am trying to build my company’s website using the theme “Business Classic”. I would like to use the slider/slides shown on the SEO - Marketing page in the online demo (here’s a link http://codeless.co/tower/business/seo-marketing-theme/). I have imported the dummy data but that does not include these slides. Please can someone urgently help me get this slider/slides. Many thanks.

I’ve downloaded this Classic Business theme. Please can someone advise how will I get the dummy content for all the pages shown in the online demo? Will this include the sliders/slides? I have done an “Import/Export Dummy data”, but all that imported was a rather blank “About Us” page, which can be used as a base template. Please advise how can I obtain all the demo data for this theme. Many thanks

Hi,

try asking the theme author, they can provide you that…

Thanks

You bought script, text on site was probably some kind of example text. It’s HTML template do You know how to put some text in HTML ? … about slider do you know something about Javascript ? If not, try to get some support from author of this product.