Business Card aprove

Hi!
I have a question. I uploaded a business card psd file, 6 days ago, and i want to know when the admins will aprove or reject the files.
Have a nice day!

Congrats! :slight_smile:

hi, as for i know , i have had a new design approved in GR today, items are queued for 8 days at this time, u still need to be patient a bit, about 2 days normally …

Congrats!!!

Ok, thanks. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks, but the files are still in waiting!

În lun., 5 nov. 2018 la 17:39, unlockdesign [email removed by mod] a scris:

abra cadabra

http://quality.market.envato.com/

:slight_smile: don’t say thanks, I accept only vodka :slight_smile:

LOL why would we give u some vodka my friend, u are spreading fake news lol hahahah lol all of my friends had their items reviewed after 8 days, mine is reaching 8 days and is still not reviewed, so there is sort of non accuracy in the figures here lol
ok as you are a good fellow , u will get vodka all the same lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

you, hey you

:slight_smile: french idiot - if I ask for vodka you hide yourself :slight_smile: hehehe

hey my friend , u are expected to talk more nicely to me lol just in case u do not remember , we have a chemical weapon in france, much stronger than nuclear one again lol this is called camember and if u are talking badly to me, i take one, take it out of the fridge for several days and send it to u by post lol if u can survive this u can make sure that u are fit enough to survive apocalypse and chemical attacks lol hahahaha

1 Like

only chemical weapon you have are your perfumes hahahahahahahahaha

no offence France - I am nice and friendly hehehehehehe

but one thing about France I like -> Louis de Funes - his movies, brilliant - immortal man. For me “La soupe aux choux” the best

So - don’t talk about perfumes here :slight_smile: France can be proud of Louis.

hahaha u like the same movie as me lol but for me his very best were “la grande vadrouille”, “la folie des grandeurs” and “le corniaud”, indeed “soupe aux choux” is very funny but just fourth in my view