Business Card and rejection reasons?

Hi dear authors, Please review this Business Card and tell me about rejection reason. Thanks
Download link for PSDs & more: giliapps.com/temp/bc.zip

hi this is interesting originality wise indeed though i tend to believe that your typo and font combinations are not good enough and that u did not really have a true harmony this far. I wouls suggest that u try to change this a bit

some texts are a bit to read too as u do not have color contrast enough

i am also not sure that the combination of colors is the most appropriate one too as this is meant for professional purposed and this is not the kind of colors that mostof them actually use , normally , at least

i would rather advice u do add relief on shapes, too as nowadays gradients are trendy and flashy colors too, maybe giving it such a bent would be a good idea …

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear. I try your suggestions. I also check other platforms to check all of them and select the best of the best. Have a nice time.

1 Like

indeed u can ty them out if want to , now let’s face it here is the best working one for a lot of guys indeed, other definitely have different public and traffic as for i know, i discuss with lots of guys, this what i learnt from there

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. These 2 days of my search, approve your advice. Now I am trying with this platform and follow my chance :slight_smile:

1 Like