Bundled software

Hey there !

I think this is my first post on the audiojungle section of the envato forums.

I’m an author here on envato, but I mostly design flyers for graphicriver.

I want to get into creating music for audiojungle, so I started creating my studio.

I currently started buying hardware for music production and some of the products come with bundled software.

I don’t need some of the software included, or I already have it.

As you may know, creating a studio is a serious investment, so I thought I’d recover some of the money I spent on hardware, and in the process I get to maybe help some fellow envato colleagues.

If you need any software in the following list, contact me here on envato, and you can get it for a good price. I’m not greedy, I just want to recover what I can from my investment.

Here’s the list:

• Studio One 3 Artist

• Arturia Analog Lab Lite

• Output Movement

• Cubase LE 9.5

• Cubasis LE

• AKAI MPC 2.1 Software

• AKAI VIP 3

• Addictive Keys: Studio Grand, Modern Upright, Mark One, Electric Grand

• SONiVOX Twist 2.3

• SONiVOX Wobble 2.3

• SONiVOX Big Bang Cinematic Percussion 2.5

• SONiVOX Big Bang Drums 2.3

• SONiVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble

• Hybrid by AIR Music Tech

• Loom by AIR Music Tech

• Vacuum Pro by AIR Music Tech

• Velvet by AIR Music Tech

• Xpand! 2 by AIR Music Tech

• Mini Grand by AIR Music Tech

• Creative FX Collection by AIR Music Tech

• Strike 2 by AIR Music Tech

• Waves AudioTrack

• Waves Eddie Kramer Effects Channel

• Waves TrueVerb

• SoundRadix SurferEQ 2 Boogie

• Ignite by Air Music Tech

I have multiple copies of some of the programs

Thanks.

Hm, there might be exceptions, but usually the “bundled software” can’t be resold…

Hello,

There are exceptions.

Thanks for your interest !

Nobody is interested ? It’s a pity for this software to go to waste, because I have no use for it.

To convince you that it’s all good, the first three people will get AKAI Professional VIP 3 for $5.

So, the first 3 people that will request in this thread, will get each an AKAI Professional VIP 3 license for only $5.

Hm, I am realizing that maybe I should have bought many copies of Xpand2! when it was $1… same for Hybrid, and many others… I always buy software at discounted prices, but I thought it was very difficult to re-sell licences.

In many cases you have a fee to transfer licences, but in your case, I guess it is a different story, as they are bundled with hardware, so you never “registered” the software, maybe it is like a brand new copy?

Yes, they are new licenses, never registered.

I don’t understand what you are trying to say in your last post.

Hello @prowebmedia

As you may know, creating a studio is a serious investment, so I thought I’d recover some of the money I spent on hardware

Envato Forums is not a place to sell licenses or software.

Thread Locked >> Soliciting Funds

We’re sorry that we need to close down this thread, although it’s certainly a difficult situation, our Community Guidelines prohibit the solicitation of funds on the site.

Please Do Not: Solicit for any kind of material support, donations, aid, etc. While they may be well intentioned, such requests are sure to attract the wrong kind of attention. Due to the high risk of scamming, such threads are frowned upon and will be locked and disabled without further notice.

Please be aware that you can also use your Envato account for charitable purposes if you like. Please see this Help Center article for more information.

Thanks!