Building Home Studio Help!

Hello, I am an aspiring audio engineer that has been mixing & recording for about 6 months. I only do Rap/Hiphop, I’ve been wanting to upgrade my current setup to something better. I currently own a Bluebird spark SL & a cheap $99 M-Audio interface. I want a little more of a professional, cleaner, & overall better sound, So I decided to create a interface chain instead of purchasing an interface alone. To start my chain I’ve decided to pick the Audio Technica 4050 Microphone, because of the great reviews especially for rap vocals. Then thanks to another forum I was advised to go with the Focusrite ISA One preamp: Ordering from outside the US - Google Express Help, it was either this one or Slate Digital VMS-One Linear Preamp: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VMSOne–slate-digital-vms-one-linear-microphone-preamp?mrkgcl=28&mrkgadid=3157640904&rkg_id=0&product_id=VMSOne&campaigntype=shopping&campaign=aaShopping%20-%20Not%20In%20Stock&adgroup=Studio%20&%20Recording&placement=google&adpos=1o2&creative=105593158321&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA3vfgBRB9EiwAkfpd3K0IZEFf9C503pkQwhmHsYc8qa9VSETRylhVI5yLSMsSo-bIVLHKVRoCn3AQAvD_BwE
Or something on the cheaper side a Golden Age Pre-73: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EQ73–golden-age-project-eq-73?mrkgcl=28&mrkgadid=3232942754&rkg_id=0&product_id=EQ73&campaigntype=shopping&campaign=aaShopping%20-%20Core%20-%20Studio%20&%20Recording&adgroup=Studio%20&%20Recording%20-%20Signal%20Processing%20&%20500%20Series&placement=google&adpos=1o3&creative=213185928365&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA3vfgBRB9EiwAkfpd3ITbwSFQGHUzdopLRT8xd5u5yj7BkSTfFkGBxwjPXGzkL4_BeedX1xoCeWgQAvD_BwE
I was leaning towards the Focusrite ISA One though but which do you guys recommend? I’m going to add a compressor in the chain later on but for right now I will complete it with a solid interface. I was either thinking of the Audient ID14 or Audient ID22, I don’t know which is better or even if there is any cheaper alteratives? Am I able to stop the gain coming in from these and just use the preamp gain, If so how do I go about it. I apologize for so many questions, but I am passionate about this and I want to do well! Thank You so much if you have any more advice or tips around building a better studio or rap vocals let me know! Thank yall again!