Building a main page with photos that connect to individual pages for each photo on the main page

Hi,
I’ve watched the essential grid basic videos 1 through 5, so I kind of have a basic knowledge of the software, although I’m going to watch them again to refresh my memory.
I’ve tried to do this, and I’m running into some problems. I put the photos on the main page, and they all displayed well with the name of each photo displayed without hover. I made two sub-pages to see in I could get it to work correctly. Everything worked fine until I tried to create an external link on the sub-page to a separate website. Both sub-pages would only link to one page, not to the website related to the individual sub-page.
Then I erased all the grids and tried to start over. Now I have the photos displayed on the main page, but I can’t figure out how to get the name of the photo to display without hover.
What do I need to do please?
NBTONE

just a little try for you:
you can add the css for hover effect into normal behavious and remove hover effect css. If no luck then the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.