Brought product 3 month ago, script not working & support is not responding since then.

I have brought this product (https://codecanyon.net/item/cargo-pro-courier-system/25100228) in February 2020. This product was not working as it is shown in the demo or in preview. I tried everything from my side but nothing worked. Then I contacted the author and complaint in their support system too at that time, but neither they reply nor they resolve the issue. Its been 4 months now. They still don’t reply to my query and neither fixed the issue in the script. I have send them video of the issue too. But no response at all. I have only two months support is left. I don’t know what to do. I want refund as I have lost all hope. Please can anyone help me here to get back my money? The item cost is $105.

Hi

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form.

Thanks

They reply requests at the comments section within 6-12 hours. Try posting there before asking refund

Try to contact in comment section if they are not responding on support forum. even if you ask for refund they can reject this request base on one simple fact “You have downloaded the item.”