Broken Themes

download a temple install it on my wordpress and I got this error could someone help me?

The following themes are installed but incomplete.
tax-help-html_v1.0
Stylesheet is missing.

TAXHELP
Template is missing. Standalone themes need to have a index.php template file. Child themes need to have a Template header in the style.css stylesheet.

Hi

Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation”, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

you can check this helpful article stylesheet error

Also you can unzip your purchased download (All files & documentation) and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author.

Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks

1 Like

i di tha dont work

may we know the full title of your downloaded item?

Based on the info above is this the item you bought? https://themeforest.net/item/taxhelp-finance-accounting-site-template/14837123

If so that’s a html template and won’t work on WordPress

thanks, i buy from envantoElement, is diferent envantoelement and evanto market?

Hi

TaxHelp from elements is also html template (Site Templates) and can’t be install in wordpress as like wordpress theme.

Thanks

1 Like