Brand new Youtube Channel - Music, Reviews and Tutorials

Hi there Audiojunglers,

Im just stopping by to let you know that I’ve started my Youtube channel a while ago featuring comparisons, reviews, tutorials aswell as mixing tipps and tricks. More content coming very soon, including mixing lead guitars, gear reviews and a bit of my music.

I’d consider myself a lucky chap if you would check it out! :slight_smile:

One of my gear comparisons got over 1000 views shortly after I uploaded it, which I think is a great success!

Please feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any feedback! I’m trying to make this as good as it can get and of course link it with Audiojungle.

Follow me on Twitter to stay up to date:
https://twitter.com/mykerossmusic

I whish you great success in 2017 guys, let’s do this! :v:

best,
Myke

7 Likes

Congrats Myke, the channel is looking great. Good Luck :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @MeGustaMusic I’m putting lots of time and efforts into my channel. Thanks for checking it out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Celebrating 2000 views on one of my comparisons! :slight_smile:

New EWQL Pianos comparison is up! My favorite Piano Library:

2 Likes

They all sound amazing subject to “feeling” I guess, but I’m really feeling that Boesendorfer! Keep up the videos man, I really dig sample library comparisons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m preparing some new comparisons right now. Strings and Brass is on the list and also a Reverb comparison. :slight_smile:

Good job Myke! Subscribed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! helpful information

1 Like

LASS vs. Hollywood Strings comparison is up!

Thanks for your support guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!! Very good job!!! I subscribed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Short Brass Leagto comparison added:

1 Like

D’addario NYXL VS. Ernie Ball comparison is up:

If you don’t like the ordinary XL strings from D’Addario, then the NYXL are worth to check out: Better tuning stability and crispier sound.

Thanks Myke! I like the quick comparison format. Nicely done :thumbsup: I’m now a subscriber!

1 Like

Thanks @MidnightSnap. Those quick comparison videos are straight to the point, I’m not a fan of talking an hour about stuff. I’m running out of gear however, so there will be some mixing and midi tutorials coming soon in the near future.

1 Like