Bootstrap 4 One Page Portfolio Template, has been rejected

I had created a page template but it has been rejected due to the quality standard required and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. Please suggest what kind of code and standard will be required?

Take a look at the Common Rejection Reasons for Envato Market. In general, this means that your item’s design is not up to the current standards (or there are problems with layout, typography, components styling, etc.). Take a look at the current author offerings and trending items and assess your item compared to that.

Otherwise, you can link a demo here so that we can take a look and give you some more specific advice.

Please see URL: http://rubyproducts.in/shubrana/Shubrana-light/, and suggest.

I checked your demo. The reasons for the rejection are 100% related to what I said in the previous post. I’ll try to explain:
The overall design need improvements - right now it is very basic looking (almost standard Bootstrap) - main navigation, button components, testimonials design, etc.
Take a look at the newest items in the marketplace and I am sure that you will spot the difference.
The typography in my opinion also needs improvement - the button text is too small,
the main headings need to be more easily differentiated from the rest (secondary headings, lead paragraph text, etc).
The layout is pretty standard (not that this is a bad thing) but nowadays this is not enough to get approved - you would have to think of a more unique and interesting way to showcase a portfolio (this specific category is over saturated).

The single blog post pages are missing. This makes it seem like the template is incomplete.

And finally, in mobile view the hero section doesn’t look right, which again has to be improved.

I hope this helped clear things, again I would suggest that you take a look at the current marketplace offerings from different authors and see what you can do to improve your future work and get approved :slight_smile:

It’s nowhere near the standard, and always looks suspicious when there is another author and item details in it?!?

Thanks for feedback