"Booked" plugin not mailing properly - help please!

I am using the Booked plugin that came with the theme I purchased from Themeforest. I changed the “from” field so when the plugin sends an email it comes from the site name as opposed to a wordpress address. The problem is, it is sending all emails to the admin email address, and none go to the patient setting the appointment. The result is that we get everything and then the patient does not get reminders or confirmations unless they are done manually from outside the site. I have tried to get support on this, but I cannot get anyone to respond from envato, and the plugin site will only accept support tickets from envato, and it does not recognize my purchase code. Very frustrating and kind of a major issue!!! Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance!@

Hi

Please contact to get the support Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! How do I find out who the author is? The theme author says he cannot offer support for the plugin, only the theme.

As you mentioned you got the plugin from theme bundle then it’s theme Author responsibility to support about that bundle plugin issue. but if you purchased the plugin then you should to contact the plugin Author. Thanks

Thank you - I will reach out to him again. Bob