Blog page not editable.

Hi,

I purchased the Amwal theme and I’m trying to create the blogs page but it’s not editable. I don’t see anywhere how to make it look like the grid layout as it shows in the template. Also, the sample blog pages are not editable apart from the recent posts widget.

Please help me with this asap as I need to publish my site for the season.

Thanks

Hi

I think yur blog page is your installed theme page template and showing the posts from wp-admin -> Posts. and in theme options there is a possibility to setup the blog pge settings.

Also if you don’t like to go with theme settings blog page then you can assign a blog page from Settings => Reading there you will get options to setup a page for your blog page.

Otherwise the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. How to Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks

For some reason, I’m not able to visit the authors page. Is there any other way I can install the blog template page and edit it?

Thanks,

to edit blog page template you will need to edit or create a new page template and assign that page template to the blog page. and for editing blog posts you have to go to wp-admin => Posts and edit the post.
If you are not familiar with this then Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. For doing this job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio.

Thanks