Blog page content not display properly

I have upgrade wordpress, Avada and child theme; After the upgrade, the image post(left) and post content(right) are not aligned but displaying in step down of each other. I checked with Chrome Inspector and when I untick the margin, the page content is aligned properly. i have compared the margin values and the blog options of the live site with development site and they both matching in the style.css showing the following.

.fusion-blog-pagination .fusion-post-content{
margin-left: 430px !important;

however on the live site https://avsion.com.au/blog/ they display the page properly but not on the development site. i also tried to change the margin values in the style.css however the setting not affecting the page, inspector show 430px left. How can I fix it? is there any settings i’m missing?

Thank you

FYI: the my WP website copy is installed on my local server using docker WP V5.4.1/PHP_7.4/Apache image.

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @ThemeFusion @ThemeFusion_Support right here as a comments hope they will helepd!

Thanks!

Hi,

I have purchase today extended support, but when i go to submit a ticket it ask to purchase extended support. i submit a request and it say that it can take 10 days, this is ridiculous. anyone i can talk too to activate my paid support?

Thank you