_Blacksmith_ won't rest until he's written the score for a film

Thanks a lot folks. I really appreciate your comments.Thanks and good luck in your creativity.
@Max-Music @StereoNuts @DomHennequin @WildLion_Production @TitanSlayer @zigro
Because nobody knows and think - this is a easy money…Like do nothing but we all knows this not how people think.

So i think to we must go further and do something, never stop. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Great achievements and sales !! :muscle:

Good Story. Awesome…

Thanks a lot guys:) I try made my best. And wish good luck to you in your future works! @CHEER @feelingmusic

@WildLion_Production @zigro @brunohaver @MikhailGraydMusic @TitanSlayer @Nuclearmetal @florews @StereoNuts
@Max-Music @feelingmusic

I almost forgot it. I think i must include all materials which was used in this interview!. Here you can view and listen short trailer about Geralt Of Rivia where used my music and also extra materials which was used in interview too. Of course in you have a time folks.Good luck!
P.S. - Password - WildHunt
Project NOT yet done.

1 Like

Nice story! Good luck with sales!)

It’s very interesting and inspirational story!!! Thank you Dom! @_Blacksmith good luck for your dream!

This wonderful story @_Blacksmith!
I wish you great success in the future!!!:wink::+1:

Good story man!)

@UNISOUNDSPRO @Lucky_Tunes @Toshman @AMZA Thanks folks. Thanks a lot. I`ll try to do as best as i can.

Hello, my name is Nathan Ives, I’m an indie filmmaker, just directed my third feature (under Nathan Ives on IMDB). Really enjoy your work and have another feature coming up next year, perhaps there’s an opportunity to work together.

Best,

-Nate

1 Like

Hello Nathan! Nice to meet you)
@nateives

I’m all in attention and listening you;)

1 Like

Very inspiring story @_Blacksmith , your music is perfect for film score !!! Wish you lot of luck on that road !!!

Thanks man! Thanks a lot. I will try to dy my thing best as i can.

@_Blacksmith, your story motivate me more then other stories, and your music is really high quality and professional. Hope you’ll be very succeed! I believe you will! Good luck!!!

Thanks. The last thing which i should to do - don`t made a wrong turn.
Thanks for those words man. And wish good luck to you in your life and future creations.

1 Like

Really great story! Реально круто! :slight_smile:

Большое спасибо :slight_smile: Очень рад что понравилась история.

1 Like

Well done! Good luck! Go and do not give up!

Nice story!
Очень понравилось ваше портфолио!!! Удачи и настойчивости на пути к выбранной цели!!! Все обязательно получится!!!:slight_smile: