Binduz – WordPress News Magazine Theme Activation

I raised the below ticket yesterday but no reply till now. I don’t know whom to contact further.
Forum Link: Support
On site they mentioned * documentation file for full instruction * but not received really too bad.

Hi,

Just now I purchased Binduz – WordPress News Magazine Theme. I want to activate it but how?

I don’t see the activation option as well as the demo import option.

And other plugins also need activation but where is the license. Like : Elementor Pro & Brizy etc.

Please reply asap my work is on hold.

If you only have to activate it then my site link : https://leelajam.com/

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

You can check this Help article:

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you for any technical query.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Also you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary help.

Thanks

I raised the check previous ticket yesterday but no reply till now. I don’t know whom to contact further.
Forum Link: Support

On site they mentioned * documentation file for full instruction * but not received really too bad.
And there is no link to online documentation.

At least you replied can you activate the theme please.

In theme page there is a link for online documentation:
https://quomodosoft.com/docs/docs/binduz/

You can post comment here to let the author know:

I have no access to do that. Only theme author @QuomodoTheme can help you in this. please get in touch with them.

Thanks

Hi,
Yesterday I purchased this theme : Binduz - WordPress News Magazine Theme

This is the worst theme I ever have seen.

Can I get a refund or replacement for this theme.

Kindly Help me otherwise it will be a waste of money for.

Or let me know whom to contact to get a refund or replacement.

Thanks

Hi,

You can request a refund here.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks