Bindlex The company does not give my money

I met the company on envato. I bought a social media program. He promised 7 days refund as there was no demo. The program does not work. I wrote to all contact addresses. He doesn’t even answer me. I want my money, he won’t give me my money. I will complain everywhere until I get my money so no more people get hurt. Seller not worthy of Envato.
I can present all my evidence here

If the item was purchased on Envato then you need to submit a refund request using the link at the bottom of this page https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

I cannot see that item for sale on CodeCanyon, and if it was a private arrangement not on Envato between you and the author then unfortunately there will be nothing that Envato or anyone here will be able to do to assist

1 Like

I met the software developer through envato. I trusted for it. It gives a contact address for special requests on sales issues. Then he didn’t give software to not refund even though he took people’s money and promised. He uses Envato to find new customers and then scam

I had the same scamming experience with Bindlex. They stole my money. This people are killing Envato and Codecanyon reputation. They are asking payment outside the platform, and scamming people. They do not deliver the product, do not answer emails. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

1 Like

There are many people like me. They give communication e-mails about sales and defraud people out of envato. He uses Envato to find new people. I can show you all my proofs.

aid to me too. doesnt work