Billing Contact

I am currently getting billed annually on a plan that I can’t locate. I have an account currently that I pay monthly for, but somehow I am getting an annual fee on my card of $198. The $33 a month is in my billing record in the account but the $198 is not. How do I find out what this bill is associated with?

Thanks

Hi BrytePS,

Please open a Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support. They will be happy to help. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, did they ever resolve this? After 6 years of using this company (several times I had an Envato subscription), I’m questioning whether they’re legit or still in business because they’re not replying to my emails and support tickets. They’ve been billing me $39 for seven months now (so $273 so far for something I’m getting no use from). I’m at fault for not staying on top of this when I first discovered it months ago… I assumed that the info I shared with them (amount, transaction dates, and the last 4 digits of my cc), and my request to stop billing me would have resolved it, but it hasn’t. For all I know, someone else’s email is being used because I checked all of my addresses, and told them all this. I will now cancel my card and get my bank to help me stop future withdrawals, but I also want a refund from Envato starting from the time I first asked them to cancel. Such a shame to learn that they’re THIS corrupt or inept.