Big Item rejected on GraphicRiver - can I get a reason why?

Ok, so a week ago I started creating one package, a pretty “big” one, kind of. The package contains 83 elements, to build a “character” or a “monster”.
I am not a professional Illustrator user, but I don’t think I am THAT bad in order to be rejected.
Here’s the preview of the package: http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/Animator_Hagen/media/Preview_zpswzc57tpo.jpg.html

If can’t be seen, please tell me and I’ll upload another link.
Everything is build into different .ai files (that mean the eyes are in two different .ai files, the body parts into one .ai file, and so on).

I don’t want to critique anyone, and I don’t want to start a discussion talking about how bad others are doing and so on, but I saw items on GraphicRiver that are even worst than mine, who’ve been approved.

Is there a reason for the rejection? Is there something I did wrong?
As I said, the package contains multiple .ai files and .eps 10.0 files + one PDF with the instructions for the package.

Please, if anyone can give me an answer I would be grateful.
Thank you!

Don’t give up. I’ve had a few items rejected. Mine followed the guidelines, but it got hard rejected. It doesn’t help that they don’t provide any feedback, even if the item was hard rejected.

Yeah, I guess I’ll try again, working more on this package, doing it better and adding way more elements, and if even then they will reject it, then I guess I’ll just upload it to a different marker place… Thank you for your answer!

Hey @The_DrX !

i really love the idea of your item! :slight_smile:

Here a few tips from me:

1. Work with background colors of your previews. It’s really hard to read.

2. Сheck the marketplace for similar product. Perhaps such items have a large number. Also, it will be helpful to learn something new and to be inspired by other designers work

3. Don’t be upset about rejections - it always gives you food for thought

No you can not get reason because “Dark is the nation and insane the king”

Thank you very much for your reply :slight_smile:

The thing is that I didn’t really got upset about the rejection, because I was rejected before, and that’s the only reason I got better. I was upset about the fact that there are items on GraphicRiver that are way, waaaaaay worst than mine and that were aproved.

Well, anyway, as I said before, I’ll try to improve, to make a better package and I’ll keep trying. If something gets rejected I will just post those packages on other websites.

Also, thank you very much for your feedback :slight_smile: