Big Item Hard Rejected "Without any great Reason"

Hi!

I had made a project called "DateMe"
Admin Panel
Details: admin admin

User Demo
Details: Please create a new account (Sorry for the inconvience )

I got a mail which says

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “DateMe” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

As a courtesy, preventive check:

• Please make sure the code adheres to PSR standards.

• Make sure that the code doesn’t raise any PHP errors, notices or warnings. Please set error_reporting(E_ALL)

• Please double check for common security vulnerabilities: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF etc

• Please make sure the item doesn’t contain any encrypted code or a third party licensing system.

I have successfully tested the script and its working fine.

I also think that my script is upto the PSR standards.

My Script doesn’t raise any PHP errrors.

Its a laravel based script so i dont think there should be a vulnerabilities (Anyways I have already tested it)

No encrypted code or a third part licensing system.

The documentation is also very good ( http://balochis.club/dateme/Documentation/

I dont think if the script gets declined without even assigning a correct reason is nonsense

actually i have try to register and first thing i see is a white page with a error handler do not ask yourself why it has been rejected… if at first page you stuck on a error it must be 1000 other reason for them to reject your code

i cant even register i tryed 4 time and 4 time i stuck on Error page after click register if you have test it next time you should test it eyes open…

I gave them another link though, but still.

No worryies I will fix and update everything.

@TotalhDevelopers Have you made update and try to resubmit item?

1 Like

I am working on it :slight_smile: Thanks for your concern

Really Appreciate that :slight_smile:

Well! it happens that we are in the same boat and I would love to know how, when you made progress with it.

Cheers!