Best Music for Autumn & Fall

https://audiojungle.net/item/inspirational-cinematic-piano/20146317?_ga=2.21828530.881111440.1504507052-83098302.1503933957

Warum ist diese Musik ideal:

Musik kann uns zum Weinen bringen. Sie kann uns beim Sport zu Höchstleistungen treiben. Sie beruhigt uns, macht uns glücklich oder ängstlich. Nur eines tut Musik nie: Sie lässt uns niemals kalt. Mir gefällt diese Stück sehr.

Why this music is ideal : This track has an inspirational and romantic mood. Ideal for autumn touching video. It will make the project more emotional, beautiful and gentle.

Why this music is ideal:
Sweet Guitar Slide has just the right mix of calm, melancholy and reflective mood that evokes the sense of saying goodbye to a season and adjusting to change. It’s simple, uncluttered arrangement gives a sense of space and slowness that speaks of falling leaves and panoramic multicoloured landscapes.

My track conveys the autumn mood, sometimes cheerful, sometimes sad, sometimes romantic, and sometimes unpredictable)

This track is ideal for autumn & fall projects in the style of Ambient/Chill. Because it is nostalgic, calm and give autumn & raining mood. Good luck to all!

Why this music is ideal: This track can be a beautiful background music for project with calm and sentimental autumn atmosphere.

Why this track is ideal: It’s chilled guitar melody and smooth synth create a melancholic mood. I think of a perfect autumn scene, when the sun is shining trough all the colorful leaves which are falling down from the trees.

Why this music is ideal: A long, distant call. A single voice embracing nature itself and the feelings it arises within us. It comes almost spontaneous to imagine falling leaves and huge, surreal trees since the start of the track… It’s a song about life as much as it is about death. A beautiful narrative interpreted by a unique voice, flowing as a river would beside wilting roses at the wake of the coldest season.

Really autumn mood in this music!

Why this music Is ideal: Because I wrote it during a rainy autumn afternoon.
Oh and my username is: frailautumnmusic, in case you didn’t notice.

Hello.
This music perfectly reflects the mood of autumn.
Excellent for voice over video on this topic.

Why this music is ideal: In my opinion, feeling of coming winter can be best described with classical instruments, such are piano, violin, viola and cello. This music creates a great mix of melancholy and hope, a gentle atmosphere filled with chill air, morning fogs and golden sunsets.

Why this music is ideal:
Being from the UK, I have always associated Autumn with going back to school, and particularly for the first time. I wrote this song with a narrative in mind; I tried to capture that still, gloomy Autumn mood, then used that mood to tell a story about how nervous I was about starting school. It starts gloomy and ends positively- hopefully I pulled it off.

Thanks a lot for posting my tune and for your kind words (Google translate is my friend!), much appreciated. :slight_smile:
I think you didn’t read the rules in the first post, because you can’t post stuff here that are not your own:

As you are a VideoHive author and it seems you got inspired by my track, why not using it to make a nice movie and post it here, in the right place?..

Think about it, thanks! :wink:

Why this music is ideal: Juliet Salon, an English writer, once said: autumn paints in colours that summer has never seen. One cannot argue with it! Everything around you transforms, becoming more colourful. Autumn is the brightest season. And so my track which is called “National Geographic” draws wonderful landscapes of autumn. Just close your eyes and listen to the beautiful sounds of the piano arpeggios and the majestic orchestra. You will fly over the golden forest, you will see how the leaves swirl in a fast waltz, you will feel how quickly the clouds of the autumn sky are moved. Squirrels collect nuts. Many birds are preparing to fly to warm countries. The air grows cooler and seems to be fresher. Autumn can give inspiration to start something new…

Dramatic theme, ideal for otem video when nature going to sleep and seasonal changes are coming!

NEW TRACK!!!

For many requests to add this track to the contest, I decided to replace my first candidate for this track:

“Inspirational Piano” – is an inspirational and emotional piano with the addition of a beautiful and gentle orchestral strings and voluminous bass that gives this track elegance and sophistication. Music expresses inspiration and freedom. This track is perfect for for autumn videos, autumn landscapes, films, documentaries, cinematic scenes, podcasts, timelapse videos, drone flight videos and more.

1 Like

Amazing track!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I nominate one of my newest items on AudioJungle. Combination of deep bassline, soft synth, and sexy vocal samples made this deep house track suitable for any fashion openers or fashion presentation templates.

Why this music is ideal:
A lot of people look at autumn as the season of slowing down and taking a few steps back to review what they’ve done in the previous period, what they’ve inspired to create and also is that effort paying off in the means of fulfilling their being and giving meaning to their existence… This little peace of music will inspire them to be positive of the outcome, as the piano gently tells the story of the autumn leaves touching the ground, the fall that will lift you up again…