Best Music for Autumn & Fall

My vision of Autumn, this bright emotions of the passing summer and sad memories of this autumn, this music beautifully reveals the autumn emotion part, the cradle of life, how mom stow her baby to sleep and so does autumn create its cradle for the summer and we say goodbye to summer until next year.

Why this music is ideal: Melody in motion, the effect of falling autumn leaves from trees. Music of autumn delight. :slight_smile:

feed://audiojungle.net/feeds/users/SmidSmid.atomhttps://audiojungle.net/item/romantic-soul/20418455

On an autumn evening while the rain is slowly coming down you’re reminiscing about last summer’s sunny days.
It is ideal for Autumn and Fall because: The music is slow in tempo and has a slight melancholic touch but definitely not sad.

Because this remembers me a calm autoumn nights, cozy and sweet waltz melodies.

My best Autumn track! :wink:

Why this music is ideal: I think this track has ideal balance between autumn sentimental and romantic mood. Also it has both calm “falling leaves” tempo with some groovy acoustic rhythm and sentimental “autumn” melody. In addition this item has 60 and 30 seconds versions, “ready to go” for video projects :slight_smile:

Ambient Corporate
This is a quiet ambient corporate track. It’s a good background track for all the new autumn corporate videos.
Suitable for uplifting and inspiring projects, including corporate presentations, YouTube videos, tutorials, slideshows, montages, openers, business videos, science and technology projects, lifestyle and travel, medical and health videos, real estate, startup videos, app promos, explainers and more

Why this music is ideal: Autumn can be the begining of many things, lots of oportunities come to life. This item has soft and emotive parts perfect for represent the end of the summer and the beauty of Autumn.

Why this music is ideal: This item has a very nice mood for autumn fall. With folk and pop elements fits great with nature images and sunset.

Why this music is ideal:
This composition expresses sense of calm and light sadness, when we observe nature changing its colours and enjoy seeing the beauty of autumn, feeling somewhat sad about summer gone. The piano and thĐ” strings make the mood of the track rather peaceful and quiet.

Why this music is ideal: Is there anything greater than is litening sad piano melody when it rains. :relieved:

Why this music is ideal:
This music very accurately conveys the mood of farewell to the summer.
It is important to show this fine line between the sentimentality and the sadness of the past summer.
She is a little melancholy, but definitely not sad.

Why this music is ideal: because he is a little sad and inspiring, like autumn)

This track is very suitable for the theme of the competition, because autumn is a time of creativity and inspiration. In my track, the mood is transmitted, which occurs in a person walking on a sunny autumn day in the park during the fall of the fall. Light mood of the track emphasizes the dynamics of the rhythm. Fresh autumn weather conveys the use of spatial guitars.

9 Likes
  • Why this music is ideal: It has that nostalgic vibe that autumn brings. Although it’s written in a major key, the piano playing childishly 
 you still feel that something is coming to an end.
    That’s also the thing with autumn: there is that change in the air when you know that summer ends. :slight_smile:

Why this music is ideal: This song captures the mood of the autumn. Just close your eyes while listening and you’ll see the leaves falling down from the trees. You can hear the rain and the wind saying “Good bye” to the summer

The autumn is the walks in the forest, the camaĂŻeux of ocher, the serenity. All these elements are evoked by this music.

Why this music is ideal : The leaves are falling and dancing in the wind, the weather getting colder 
 you can imagine and almost see it with this floating, warm and inspiring jazz guitar waltz !

Why this music is ideal: A moving, sentimental and nostalgic uplifting celtic instrumental written and recorded in a small studio on the edge the ancient forest of Ulster, Northern Ireland. This was written and recorded in the Irish countryside to bring back those happy childhood memories of climbing trees and collecting horse chestnuts amongst the green Irish fields and beautiful reds and browns of autumn.

This is my nominated file!
In this composition the main emotions passed autumn: pressure sounds of thunderstorms, inspiring and dramatically sounding violin, sad and emotional piano. Autumn is a time of change, dramatic times of struggle and withering around, preparing to cool and rough winter. Nevertheless, I have tried to leave the music notes of hope and belief in the imminent return of the summer! Feel it!=)