Best Music for Autumn & Fall

Why this music is ideal: Because this item included all my skills, which I got with Envato!
I tried to imagine very flexibility, high quality track for every project, before I started this track)
I think, that I found this recipe :slight_smile:

Thank you)

This track perfectly conveys the autumn mood. A bit of nostalgia from the trees constantly changing their color, the noise of the wind, the fallen leaves and the sound of rain.

Why this music is ideal: This beautiful and emotional music for a beautiful story. The bright autumn colors, the soft light of the sunā€™s rays pours out through the crowns of trees painted in gold, the cool freshness of a light breeze, a couple of lovers wrapped up in a plaid with a cup of coffee on the porch of the house, the kid is sporting with a dog throwing up the fallen leaves, this touching story in sounds of a piano melody, with an inspiring orchestral denouement and a soft ending.

Why this music is ideal: Because these track create upbeat autumn mood

Why this music is ideal:

This music is beautiful and tender. Perfect for background music in slideshows, emotional & sentimental videos or wedding videos on the background of autumn landscapes, etc. This track will give your project a unique style and a memorable atmosphere.

Dynamic, drum and bass fast beats and synths for dynamic video animations, sports short clips, GO PRO action and adventure, travel and adventure clips.

Cheers !

This music is ideal for this project because expresses a nice rain represented by glockenspiel and other orchestral instruments, like string pizzicatos. They are playing like water drops falling from the sky at time, while nature is happy receiving this big blessing from the Highs.

Why this music is ideal: This is music track with thoughtful piano melody, tender mute guitars and gentle bell is ideal for the autumn and fall videos because it has a calm, emotional, soft and dreamy mood.

Why this music is ideal:

One often associates acoustic guitar with a fireplace and then also indirectly with winter/autumn. The music has a very tranquil feel, helped on by gentle piano chordal accompaniment for a fuller body. The small sounding string ensemble and a dryer, less reverberant mix, creates a very intimate and personal atmosphere, perfect for the smaller gathering of friends associated with the colder seasons.

The use of these organic instruments, enhanced by a flute in the second half creates a musical colour scheme which fits well with how nature reflects the changes in season.

ahahahah!!!
Let me congratulate you 'cause you donā€™t need it anymore Alex, you can stay virgin for the rest of your AJ life and your sexy life here keeps going fine! :smiley:

Why this music is ideal: This music is neutral. there is an autumn mood with a small longing for the summer. Calm guitar motif conveys all emotions. Excellent unobtrusive background music, suitable for many projects

Emotional Corporate Inspiring
wite 590x242 Music That  Touches
Emotional corporate music with inspirational and motivational mood. It has a great positive atmosphere. Powerful, emotional inspiring track. It will serve as the perfect backdrop for dynamic and motivational videos.

Why this music is ideal: Excellent unobtrusive melody, creates coziness and calmness in the autumn evening and maybe morning, or night? Solve yourself. :wink:

Why this music is ideal: This track consists of several moods as(colors) of autumn: this disturbing musical
notes - when it is going to rain or comes strong wind ); a beautiful fantasy culmination - when the foliage on the trees turns into a palette and colored carpet on the ground); smooth ending - autumn slowly says goodbye until next year.

This track is ideal for Autumn & Fall because: he has a romantic and just little autumn mood, chill atmosphere.

Why this music is ideal: the track captures the abundant autumn feeling. Itā€™s warm and cozy, yet fresh and inspiring. Itā€™s perfect for cinematic landscape shots such as harvesting ripe crops, running through colorful fall meadows, racing across the fields of beauty, enjoying natural prosperity that is all around us. It evokes the feeling of gratitude for all the nature has to give.

Why this music is ideal:Ā Inspiring, calm, gentle and emotional music with happy and sublime mood. And I wanna win :)

Why this music is ideal: Autumn could be (and should be) fun! There are lots of activities that are entertaining - piles of falling leaves, bicycle rides and barbecue - so i think this track is great background for fun autumn times, with great deal of joy and not the melancholic sentimental mood!