Best Motivating Music for Intense & Powerful Workout Videos

Electronic dance music track with a powerful sound and positive mood. Perfect for workout and training videos!

Energetic powerful track in breakbeat and cinematic styles and driving positive mood. Perfect for aggressive sport video and training!

Awesome bouncy Dubsteb track with energetic, driving guitars and electronic elements. Would be a perfect fit for workout projects!

Massive Trailer Rock cue with gritty hybrid sound design and groovy guitars, also ideal for intense workout!

Good powerful sports tracks=)

“Funky Dance” is a groovy and funky track that makes you move right away:

Aggressive Sport Pack is a track that gives you adrenaline to the max:

This piece is perfect for a intense work out. It has a second section which goes in to a rave section.

Driving Rock Guitar and Drum makes this perfect for a work out

Hi! Here is my track. Drive and powerful. Ideal for extreme and strength sports. When I listen this track, my biceps start to grow. :grin:

1 Like

Energetic music, perfect for dynamic slideshow.

“Sport Action” is the energetic breakbeat rock music with drive dynamic atmosphere. Perfect for background for sports, racing video.

This track has modern dynamic trap sound and motivating power for intense workouts:

This one motivates you to pump that muscle with its poweful beat and deep bass:

Powerful and intense tracks perfect for any sport videos!

One mine and one from my friend Malmarin.
Mine: A high impact percussion track with stomps, claps and family!
His: Perfect guitar riffs and strong bass lines! Can’t feel lazy with a track like that, right?

I even made a workout video for that:

1 Like

My Powerful music)

And Amazing song by @cinematic_alex

Great music, thank you:grinning:

Hello! This music package including three tracks that best fit for sport thematic and for intense training/workout video!

High intensive, fresh, sportive, motivational, :medal_sports:

Dynamic and bright rock track:

Track perfect for powerful extreme-sports workout videos.

Great music for sport motivation and workout

Powerful workout dance energy