Best Inspirational and Dramatic Music for Sporting Events

What about “The Journey”?

An atmosphere that will give you a solid dose of goosebumps. It also has a story - introduction, core and conclusion - ideal as as sport opener.
I also love this:

Sounds a bit different and i bet it could catch the attention :slight_smile:

With its climax at the end, this orchestral crescendo is great for any sports that require a sense of epicness.

Great dramatic sport track!

Nice sport rock track for competition event!

Motivating track with a beautiful piano melody and broken rhythm “Drum & Bass”, dramatic fit into this event.

The second work opposite is positive and energetic, with an initial guitar sound, and in the course of dynamic development.

All perfectly for sport video!

the track was excellent. perfect for sports videos

Dear friends,

I would like choose one of my tracks too. “Epic Horror Trailer” is not classic name for dramatic scenes but this one comes up with catchy drum beatsm, calm and inspiring melody lines and finally with dark epic vocals :slight_smile:

Second one is by my friend Wheatman - this track is really pupmping all emotions!

Stunning cinematic score featuring huge brass sounds, action percussion and Hollywood string orchestral! Great for action videos!

Track written specially for the commercial use, it will create the needed ambiance and will be a good decoration for your sport/trailer project.

This type of music is suitable for sport videos or commercials, action, gopro, street run and much more!

Dramatic and inspirational music.

This dramatic music shows how people without hope can win, stepped through, showing everyone that he is a champion, he is a hero!

Motivational music for sports.

Of course, an AudioJungle classic. Gareth wrote this for another Olympics a while ago when Envato reached out to several top authors when they were putting together a featured collection. This song just took off. It’s a work of art.

Here’s my attempt at writing something inspired by the Olympics. Of course you need majestic horns, soaring strings, and epic drums to get that heroic fanfare vibe that is often portrayed in olympic-type music.

Perfect for sports videos, olympic games, triumph and victory scenes YouTube videos and many more.

This music is designed to inspire, and also to invoke memories and nostalgia of past sporting events, and invites dreams of future sporting events.

Okay guyz, here we go!

The fist nomination is my brand new Epic Hip Hop - it has the balls, it has the rhythm, it has the power - definitely made to kick some sport ass !

2d521a88ecd9dc6b858a616cf73f0bbb

The second suggestion will be one of the best modern metal pieces on AJ - as it has all it takes to be a great sport media background.

Powerful riffs and rythm make it very suitable for any sportsmans motivation right before workout!

I think the tempo brings an adrenaline while track’s melody turns mind and spirit to a ‘winner mode’.

Percussion - is uplifting & dynamic action percussion track.

Action Funky Beat is uplifting & dynamic action track. Good for football trailers, sport videos and more.