Best Epic & Dramatic Cinematic Music for Film & Movie Trailers

This one is in my favorites, it’s just “Wow”! by @amaksi

or this very dramatic & epic track would seem to fit the requirements

It’s unique adventure music story with exciting,driving and epic movie energy!

1 Like

The dramatic, cinematic and intense composition made in hybrid style featured by piano, orchestra, dubstep and glitch elements!

The emotional piano arpeggio and the growing orchestra are perfect for dramatic epic music for the film.

An energetic track for film, ever growing in tension, with cinematic percussions and industrial sounds.

Great compossion with powerful groove and energy:

I think that drama doesn’t has to sound sad or tragically, so that why my suggesion is:
https://audiojungle.net/item/inspiring-story/18476900

Here is great choice for modern trailers. Strucrure is perfect for cuting any trailer whith any long.

My best trailer track.

Very energetic! Very powerful! Any video with this music will be epic!

Inspiring and melodic music. Suitable for videos with social themes, movies and other videos.

Good for trailers, intros, slideshows, compilations, anything dramatic.

Dark, evil and ominous without being overly aggressive, this track is a nice blend of modern and classical elements.

https://audiojungle.net/item/emotional-cinematic-trailer/20530613

This track by Sky-Productions packs a massive punch and has a tremendous level of quality, as well as variable lengths for maximum flexibility.

This track by DNmusic has an Intro, Buildup, and Climax which are typical Hollywood Blockbuster trailer sections, and the dark apocalyptic climax is very powerful.

https://audiojungle.net/item/dramatic-fall-orchestra/9797665

There are many variations of epic music, and the epic term like the dramatic one presumes to have had images to be seen for having been inspired by inspiration. Our productions go exactly the other way around, we create music to be adapted to the images and not always the result can be just as effective. To create epic music then:
1 take pictures on which to draw inspiration, maybe even a written story can be effective, rather than stand in front of our DAW and take a pace that seems suitable.
2 Decide first which orchestra should play our music.
3 If you remember something, change immediately. the important thing is to be original, not to look like someone else, even if it is beautiful.
4 Experiment with new musical situations, for example I gave myself at 432 Hz and it worked.
5 Everything I wrote, I wrote it with my heart and I do not think I pretend to teach anything to anyone.

Inspiring tracks for Film, Movie Score!

This is my epic track. I think this music is perfect for dramatic and heroic films or trailers:

This is one of my favorite track in this category:

Strong and powerful orchestral track with heavy rhythmic drums and various sound-design elements. Ideal for different movie trailers.

@SkyProductions is one of my favorite AJ composers. I listen to a lot of filmmusic composers, so I know when I hear good music. and the quality of this track is so good! the composition is strong and beautiful and the track is very good mixed and mastered! where there is music there is a story, there is definitely a story here!