Best Epic & Dramatic Cinematic Music for Film & Movie Trailers

Hi there! It was flagged because of one of the reasons here. I see you’ve already submitted again however, everything looks good, thanks for nominating! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the first one is mine. It’s a very dark and technological at first with “I, Robot” and “TRON” feel with slow progression to a very huge action ending. Like the most massive you can imagine. Great for action trailers.

And the second one is just a beast from AudioFortress. Massive and huge. Transformers like.

Sounds just like the title suggests, excellent composition and sound design!

A muscular action track created specifically for dramatic film and video trailers with an element of mystery.:alien:

https://audiojungle.net/item/drama-episode-war/21181591

Powerful cinematic sound, perfect for movie trailers and films.

The epic track “Heroes never die” has a special expressiveness and energy, a special mood, which necessarily excites the imagination of each listener. In this music - drama and adventure, love and heroism, battles and victories, ice and flame. It has everything, it is perfect.

Turn on the music and feel like a pirate or a brave conqueror, the rum is allowed. The great epic track about battles and adventures, the best decision for any epic trailer.

This track is suitable for trailers.

And this is generally the best inspiring and epic music that I’ve heard =)

Very emotional and atmospheric track for trailers.

Hollywood Trailer (Sky-Productions) - perfect powerful and dramatic cosposition.

Moving and awe inspiring, but with exciting sections leaving you feeling breathless!

Great production, does what is says on the tin!

Power Of Hope!

Mysterious music track, great for any documentary serious video or battle game…

An epic, dramatic, orchestral opener that is perfect for your trailers, films, video games and other cinematic projects!

Inspirational, cinematic, epic, dramatic - perfect for movie trailers.

Epic, Heroic, Powerful, Intense, Cinematic - Perfect for movie trailers.

First one is my Epic Space Music. Cinematic powerful track for dramatic and inspirational scene in film or trailer.

I love this track

‘Epic Trailer’ is a cinematic film score that delivers that thrilling, commercial Hollywood sound.

‘Heroic Cinematic Trailer’ is a powerful emotional and cinematic song, witch makes heavy use of strings that captures the emotions of a war hero.

powerful & dark music for a trailer!

one I like also