Best e-commerce themes for Fashion, Clothing & Style stores

preview

• Responsive – This theme is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices.
  • Color or Image Variation Swatches.
  • Compatible with WPML plugin.
  • Compatible with WC Vendors plugin.
  • Codestar Framework – A Lightweight and easy-to-use WordPress Options Framework.
  • One Click Demo Import – Easiest and fastest way to build your website, one click import pages, post, blog, products, revolution slider, widgets, theme options and more!
  • Blance Child Theme – Customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade Blance theme.
  • Boxed or full width layout – This can be set globally or even per page!
  • Built on Twitter Bootstrap – Blance uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Visual Composer, Easy Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugins to easily add visuals to your website.
  • Built with Less .css
  • Shortcode Support.
  • Footer – Easily adjust the footer column count from 1 to 4 columns.
  • Font Adjusting – Easily adjust the fonts within the theme with our robust theme customizer.

Responsive Personal, Corporate, Business WordPress Theme with Siteorigin as Page Builder and LayersWp as Theme Framework. Awesome Ecommerce page using Woocommerce Plugin.

E-commerce software/platform: BigCommerce

PolyStar is a powerful and visually appealing theme that will help to grow your store. Its clean design and modern style provide the perfect viewpoint for your products. It’s bright and clean look will guide your customers to the checkout.

The main features of this theme are its mega menus, advanced modal pop-ups, custom banner images, and a smooth image swipe for your products. With its responsive design, your website will look great on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops.

All of these features help to bring your store a fresh and successful look that will have a great impact on your business. Ideal for online shopping, large stores, grocery, high-tech devices, selling electronics, toys, etc. Moreover, PolyStar allows you, merchants and shoppers, to easily and flexibly customize fonts, colors, and configure various sections without having to code.

Go with PolyStar to breathe new life into your business.

‘Gecko’ is a feature packed Premium Shopify theme with a modern design, minimal feel, bundled with powerful features for creating versatile online stores

when i uploaded this and installed it gave my server an overload, wich ended up with the 400 & 500 pages showing up, not sure why this happens, but when i look into my server processes it shows theres tons, like 38 of index page spawned ideas? (also noticed sever ajax

Hi, would you be so kind to contact our support team at https://codexthemes.ticksy.com/ and provide more details (if possible with screenshots) about your issue?

forgot i postsed ithis topic, so leme find more info

lemme look if i got server stats about this somewhere, but no screenshots that i am sure

eCom - Material Design Multipurpose eCommerce HTML Template

eCom is a Full Responsive HTML Template suitable for any kind of online shops (mobile, computer, electronics stores) that need a beautiful and flexible design.

‘Gecko’ is a feature packed Premium Shopify theme with a modern design, minimal feel, bundled with powerful features for creating versatile online stores

We are Shopify expert and about to release 3 drag-n-drop Shopify themes for clothing store. They are all free. Feature:

• Drag-n-Drop section based
  • Minimal design
  • Mobile responsive
  • Multiple tabs for multiple category displays
  • Custom code editor
  • All are free

Here is theme information & download link:

I also suggest you try our free SalesHunter theme, which is a multi-purpose theme that is created with multiple sales boost element (countdown clock, customize cart page, drag-n-drop section…)

Feel free to use it and give us feedback to improve. We are always open to the feedback :slight_smile:

Ann.

Diva is a Multipurpose Powerful Shopify Theme from AdornThemes. We’ve been building this theme for more than 1 year. This theme helps you to create a new store in such short time by drag & drop sections and with great designs that will help your new store stand out from the crowd.

The flexibility of the theme will amaze you, with our theme customize panel you can almost turn on or off every feature in the theme and use the features you need to get the most from Diva theme. You are free to control this theme in order to make your store more friendly and adorable for your customers.

You can use this theme for every purpose – create the things like the way you love. We also bring to you incredible support and friendly help. Start to run your own store without any programming skills (DO NOT NEED ANY CODING KNOWLEDGE) just by some clicks craft any design you are dreaming about with Diva

love thegem, very confusing cause of the volume being new to wordpress (few months now) i just wanted to know how i could use the "remove all demo content) witout the ones i want to keep in the server to play around but i nneed lot out, Is there an easy way? and nice job :slight_smile: thanks

Hi, by using “remove all demo content” all unmodified pages and posttypes and media will be removed automatically. I.e: if you didn’t change a demo page XYZ after importing the demo, this page will be automatically removed

Joomla template made with helix framework, sp page builder pro3, layer slider, with e-commerce Hikashop and j2store
Onepage, multipurpose and e-commerce

ah, that a great improvement to userfriendly , i tried it some time ago and dun think could do that yet. that pretty great, thzanks

Amaze the customers, Grab the spotlight. Offer them a design, that leaves them delight.

CiyaShop has all the reasons to be extraordinary. With the aid of Unlimited Theme options, impressive hover styles, and countless layout options, we can leave our customers breathless, and your customers astonished. It comes along with a panoply of features which makes it the perfect woo-commerce theme.

CiyaShop WooCommerce Theme

CiyaShop Native Android Application

CiyaShop Native iOS Application

J2store and Hikashop with joomla cms

Direct link to shop
http://xprime.payo-themes.com/index.php/shop

I just read your post your sites themes are looks very professional nice post.