Best Coming Soon & Under Construction Website Templates

envato-marketing

Hi everyone!

Before to present my selection, I would like to say a HUGE thanks you for community members that have included some of my items in their post, that’s a real pleasure!

Here we go, as the rules let to present 2 of my items, I will start with :

1 . PHLY - Versatile Coming Soon Template by Me - This is the item I’m most proud, I worked for several days to find how to integrate this skew design and I finally found how to. Globally, this item can fit to all types of project, it’s eye-catching and clear for the user and has now, more than 50 variants.

2 . PURE - Sublime Coming Soon Template by Me - PURE is also one of my favorite Coming Soon template for its sleek design and the several scrolling effects available. This one will make your website unique and spectacular.

3 . Beavis - Next Level Multi-Concept HTML5 Coming Soon Template by Hencework - This template has a very big potential and can be adapted to several types of project. This is the type of template making you say “Wow” at first sight. Congrats to Hencework, sincerely.

4 . Bicolor - Creative Coming Soon Template by AwedooStudio - I like the idea, this is a simple page but with an eye-catching effect and a great user experience. I like!

5 . Opia - 3D Parallax Coming Soon Page by Aether-Themes - Last template for my selection, a very very good one. Opia looks so great, the parallax effect applied on the home is gorgeous. The global design is precise, made with good taste and knowledges. Definitely one of my favorite!

Hello, We love envato and we love to participate all new thinks so here are my recommendations :slight_smile:

Brazil Coffee || Countdown || Coming soon By shabalina - we think brazil Coffee is the cool coming soon and under custruction template which is comes with 3 massive variations image background, video background, and slider background which is very usefull to guide all thinks for every clients.

Firetime - A Freshly New creative template for Coming soon page By mivfx - We think this is one of latest and best template. fire time is a responsive “coming soon HTML5” landing page template. It was designed to be mobile friendly with its amazing and trendy design, it was built for those who want future-proof website design.

Christmas Coming Soon Template By naviga7or - It’s the best way to promote your website before Christmas holidays. This Christmas template has countdown timer with added music to it, also about page where you can add info about yourself, social media icons and contact form.

SoonX - Coming Soon Template By themesindustry - SoonX has been built in HTML5, responsive on every screens, easy to customize, beautifully animated, verified 100% by the W3C, CSS3, and Ajax based email forms are integrated with Mailchimp.

NC-Hold Coming-Soon Page By NCodeart - NC-Hold Coming Soon Page is designed to get attention and introduce your site with lots of features and flexible. Select what you require and customize according to your needs

1. Emma - Creative Coming Soon Template by bonefishcode

2. Life || Responsive Under Construction Template by ex-nihilo

3. POM - Creative Coming Soon Template by Madeon08

4. Reserve- Coming Soon with Reservation by Ansonika

5. Catapult - Responsive Coming Soon Template by TiltedThemes

1. Beavis - Next Level Multi-Concept HTML5 Coming Soon Template by Hencework

Absolutely stunning, simple yet effective template. Beautiful presentation showing it’s multi-concept nature.

1. Moonlight — Multi-Purpose Coming Soon Template by pixelthrone

Basic template presented in very clean and elegant way. It offers all you really need from Coming Soon template. Multiple layouts within same template, that is still improved and updated after 4 years in the market! Impressive!

1. Noir - Multi-Concept Coming Soon Template by Aether-Themes

This template is somehow very soft and pleasing to the eyes. Clean design warmed by tasteful, smooth animations…what’s not to like?

1. Timber - Responsive Coming Soon Template by Lumberjacks

Beautiful and functional template for those, who don’t really need a text wall on their Under Construction page. Versatile background styles give some space for customization.

1. Elegant - Minimal Responsive Coming Soon Template by Lumberjacks

It’s more than just a typical coming soon website. Modular layout with must-have elements that can change your boring under construction website.

1. Mirai - Unique Coming Soon Template

This coming soon template is unique as the name says and its in nowadays trend, minimal design. The split screens are very good used and gives users a fresh, new look.

1. cm’soon - Coming Soon Template
    Beautiful left menu navigation and a very nice scroll down onepage on right side of the screen. Again I like the split screens that are in trend today and seems like authors know that.

2. Ley || Premium Under Construction Template
    Wow, this template has everything, many demos, animations, and the design is outstanding. It has, full screen, split screen, single image, it’s very custom and it’s very useful for clients to have many options.

1. Pixos - Responsive Coming Soon

Full screen and responsive it a must, this template has them all. It’s a creative design and images, text are used very well. It has plenty beautiful effects and it’s different than the others. Good job.

1. Langtang - Coming Soon Template

The Langtang template is a creative coming soon with a modern and clean design. It suitable for many categories and its have beautiful full screen images with animations that will catch eyes of the visitators.

1. Under Construction Machine Animated HTML5 Template by @Kontramax It’s my most favourite design template. It’s so awesome animation design, very good in every details.
    The best one I ever in under construction websit templates. Incredible work!

2. TimeVille - Coming Soon Page by Multifour. It has very unique design of cartoon style and nice color. A simply creative illustration give us the best first impression. I love this template so much.

3. Luminous - Under Construction Template by Septimus_fossett It’s very clean, minimalist and elegant design. It has simple design and easy to set up. Really great for any kind of website.

4 Start - Coming Soon Responsive Template by @Pixininja I do love the design theme. It is very interesting design, really nice for company website. It has perfect combination color, font and elements. There are 3 variant and it gives the more benefit for buyers.

5 Slim- Responsive & Minimal Coming Soon Page by @falz04 It has a beautiful color design. Blue is perfect color to represent calmness, peaceful and fantastic. The animated elements and background was blend well. This is perfect for any kind of websites.

1. MODERN Coming Soon HTML Template by Modern_Themes- This Coming soon template is very clean, It’s really cool, i like this. Rain is my favorite weather and this coming soon template is used rain effect.love this very much, feeling cool.

1. Blank - Responsive Coming Soon Template by weareblank - It’s another beautiful coming soon template. this template is creative, clean and simply gorgeous. Black is also one of my favorite color. they use nice black background picture.

1. CREATION - Creative Template For Coming Soon Page by mivfx - it’s a nice concept for coming soon template.creative idea makes it better. it’s difference between others. Concept makes this template so unique and creative.

1. Bientot - Beautiful & Creative Coming Soon Template by mivfx - No words for this template. This template is fits for all types of business. The background picture is also meaningful for coming soon template. it’s Uniquely unique :slight_smile: i love the design seriously.

1. Precise - Responsive Coming Soon Template by ivanbohatyr - The last one, i love the simply,fresh and clean design. This coming soon template is example for simply,fresh and clean design. Background Video is also nice. I’m a fun of simple design for the reason love this :slight_smile:

##We’ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to share and recommend items! We’ll be using some of your recommendations in a blog post to help promote your items very soon. In the meantime, the winners of the ThemeForest T-shirts are…

#@svencreations
#@ThemeSLR

Well done! We’ll be in touch this week to arrange getting the prize to you.

Stay tuned for more events and opportunities like this in the near future.
Sign-up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out!

The article is now live!

1. Marshall - The Ultimate Coming Soon Template by pixiefy.

2. Diamond - Coming Soon Template by ArtSoundGroup

3. Deft - MultiConcept Coming Soon Template by CodeRare

4. Gravity // Coming Soon - Under Construction by Avanzare

5. PHLY - Versatile Coming Soon Template by Madeon08

1. Marshall - The Ultimate Coming Soon Template

1. PHLY - Versatile Coming Soon Template

1. Deft - MultiConcept Coming Soon Template

I am adding one of my recent templates to my list.

1. Coming Soon Template | Landing Page | Stomp - Typographic Intro by svencreations - STOMP, the first of it’s kind in Themeforest Market. It is a typographic intro HTML template for your product landing page, coming soon page. Just good rhythm and typography. It contains exactly 100 words. You just replace the words using stomp generator provided with the download package and insert images, if necessary. It’s that simple.

__large_preview

New launch by mzworks

Kallyas is a beautiful designed simple to use Top selling WordPress Theme, Fully packed with everything you need to build your website, 50+ pre-built websites to install with just a click of a button, visual page builders, professional support and lots more.