Best Christmas Videos on VideoHive 2016

Yeah, I finally won videohive t-shirt! Thank you very much for Scotty and Envato team who have chosen my recommendations. I’m so happy and so excited waiting the T-shirt! :wink:
Congratulations to the other winners and especially for 20 videohive authors who have selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

@scottwills And what about stock footages? We chose both types AE project and footages but there are only AE in the collection.

What the point to follow the rules, if those who broke the rules (2 AE link) were not disqualified? :frowning:

Hi @kirill4mula! Unfortunately, there were not enough suitable stock footage recommendations on this occasion so we focused on After Effects. The good news however is that we’ll do something special for the stock footage category in the next few weeks to promote the footage category. Thanks for asking and for understanding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @romlam - please see previous response above regarding stock footage. We had to tweak things based on the response and it didn’t affect the outcome in any way as everyone recommended an After Effects item. Fair point regarding the motion graphics item, although it’s a great item and works with After Effects. We’ll switch it out with another item. I appreciate you raising the concern. :thumbsup:

1 Like

anyway congratulations to the winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow it was very surprising me! Thank you very much @scottwills and envato team for chosing me as the winner.

As promised, our featurette on Christmas stock footage is also now live! See our blog post and watch the video below. Thanks again for everyone’s nominations! :slight_smile:

Yeay finally i got my christmas gift :gift: from envato…
Thank you very much!

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for my t-shirt :pensive:

Finally it just arrived this morning! It become my new year gift :gift: Thanks Envato!
Happy New Year 2017 :tada::beers:

2 Likes