Best Christmas Videos on VideoHive 2016

Christmas by Motionkof
My favorite After Effects Christmas template. This template is very simple and elegant. The design, particles, font and atmosphere is perfect for Christmas and New Year.

Christmas Titles by pmwa
This video is really great full of cinematic feeling, seems like i watch the opening disney video.

1 Like

Christmas Lights Logo & Slideshow by alex_watson
Beautiful realistic Photo Slideshow decorated with Christmas Lights
that show off your greatest family memories through.The animation turns on the lights and the twinkle and shine to reveal your logo. I really like this template. One of my favorite.

Christmas Photo Gallery by 2taptap
Beautiful video gallery where you can easily
include your photos and create an unforgettable memory. Very easy to edit. Includes three versions depending on how many photos you want to include. Make unforgettable memories.

1 Like
  • Christmas **by** Dimka4D My favourite Christmas template, I like the design. It represents the spirit of Christmas. The movement of stars particles is perfect for Christmas video productions!
  • Christmas **by** VictoryBox I like it because this video have 2 Scene setup (Night&Day). And one more thing in this template on the last part of the fireworks, meant that Christmas brings a lot of joy and happiness.
  • Here is the great universal and multipurpose Christmas and New Year video: https://videohive.net/item/sparklers-christmas-and-new-year-lights/17103945
    Bright yellow and red sparkles on the black background is the classic and popular composition that is always on demand! There’s enough copy space for any text it’s also goes well with any sound and speech. The footage is in 4K Ultra HD resolution so it can be scaled and cropped without losing quality.
    And the beautiful Christmas AE project: https://videohive.net/item/snow-lower-third-1/146151 ‘Snow Lower Third’ that may be used well with the video described above.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to nominate this item for best Christmas footage:

I like this footage bundle because I could quickly build a short Christmas greeting with very little effort. Simply add some text with some particles and music
done!

I also humbly ask you to consider my After Effects template “String Theory Christmas Greetings”:

This template is a unique design that features whimsical characters of the season dropping into a magical atmosphere that’s perfect for almost any corporate Christmas message! It’s also extremely versatile because you can easily choose between playful Christmas ornaments, or insert your own photos to make it more personal and fun!

1 Like

My first favourite:
    Christmas by PixFlow

It’s clean and amazing work. I love this elegant style with fantastic colors. This video has the magical Christmas atmosphere.

The second is:
    Christmas by BoB1980

It’s beautiful animation with every detail particle also love the main colors, that’s so attractive.

Here is my favourites:
    1.Christmas Pop-Up Book by The_Yoshivara
    https://videohive.net/item/christmas-popup-book/6296566?ref=Dimak4D
    It’s very awesome project with every detail 3D animation looks great. I recommended for your next Christmas project. It’s really incredible, the best pop up book animations ever seen.

2.Corporate Christmas Tree by placdarms

It’s unique, simple, clean and smooth movements. Very recommended for elegant Christmas greeting card.

Christmas by giraysait
    It’s very great footage. This project included nice elements, like Santa sled with alpha channel, 4 fireworks with sound and Realistic snow looped. Best for Christmas project.

Christmas by wave5
    I like the design, the animation of Santa, the colors, it can be useful for Christmas opening video project.

Christmas Package by artproject
    Great Christmas video template with 2 version, Christmas and New Year.
    This holidays production pack is perfect for Christmas, family holiday, etc.

Christmas Background by nels
    It’s wonderful footage with a white snow particles background color which adds to the impression of elegance.

Hohohoooo
 Christmas is coming soon

That’s my favourite Christmas video on videohive

Christmas Bobby by flasheasy

The video is beautiful work and very nice animation especially the 3D character. It’s very creative and impressive character.

Christmas Opener by Jenivest

Very eye catching thumbnail, makes me to watch this video. The visuals video are amazing with great balanced between ice and snow. This is very beautiful Christmas opener.

1 Like

Christmas by steve314

Really great idea and creative work. It has deep Christmas atmosphere and very good style stop motion animation. That’s simple but incredible!!

Merry Christmas by ruslan-ivanov

This is good element 3D, and very smooth movements. It looks like the opener to a Walt Disney film, I love it.

What a wonderfull way to start this Christmas Season ! Thank you Envato !

For Christmas After effects Project:

Christmas is a magical season and this template really gives us that felling.
    It has the snow falling down, the Christmas ornaments that can be customized and for last the logo is revealed in a magical way. Everything combined give us a wonderful Christmas atmosphere !

For Christmas Stock Footage:

Just by watching this stock footage I can feel the christmas spirit, it has everything, the snow, the christmas decorations, the cold and the happiness on the kids faces for christmas season.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all !
    piktufa

«You MUST select ONE After Effects project file and ONE stock footage item»
    Do i understand the rules correctly? Why so many people add 2 After Effects link?

Hey there, wish you happy Christmas holidays :slight_smile:

My favourite Christmas project is one the above-mentioned projects. «Wishes for Christmas»

It make me smiling. Santa reminds me to be happy :slight_smile: Santa looks like me when I’m celebrating Christmas holidays :slight_smile:

For stock footages i want select next file:

It is absolute universal footage. It can be used anywhere like a background. Just snow and nothing redundant :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right ! I think that someone forgot to read the rules

1 Like

Deadline came. Wish you all win :^)

##We reached our deadline!

###Thank you so much for all the excellent entries! We’ll announce all the winners and release the Christmas collection later this week, stay tuned!

5 Likes

###We read through and watched to all the many recommendations and selected an awesome collection of 20 videos to represent all the suggestions here! You can see/hear the selected tracks on our blog and in our official VideoHive collection. We’ll be featuring the collection on the VideoHive homepage later today!

Thank you so much to everyone who shared suggestions! Here are the three T-shirt winners we selected! We’ll be in touch with all winners very soon. Congratulations!

We hope to see you all soon with more opportunities like this to participate!

3 Likes