Best Bootstrap HTML website templates for Mobile Apps

best-bootstrap-app-templates

What are the best Bootstrap HTML web templates for Mobile Apps?

We want you to post your favorite Bootstrap HTML web templates for Mobile Apps on ThemeForest.

Example of What We’re Looking For

appy-mobile-app

• What I like most about it: I love how clean and colorful the design looks. The page is fast, responsive, and includes all the features needed to promote any kind of mobile app. The subtle screenshot gallery animations are sharp and slick and a great way to showcase apps!

How to Enter

• Research and select ONE of your favorite Bootstrap HTML web templates for Mobile Apps on ThemeForest
  • You may include an item that you created yourself if you wish.
  • You MUST copy, paste, and provide each item in the list below for your post:

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ✁ β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

• Copy/paste the link to the item
  • Post a screenshot of the actual website template (NOT a 590px preview image)
  • Hyperlink your screenshot image to the ThemeForest item page
  • What I like most about it: Your answer…

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” :scissors: β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

• One post per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!

• There is no deadline, we will keep this thread active on an ongoing basis.

See the top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events

Good luck! We’re looking forward to seeing and reading about your recommendations!

3 Likes

[image

What I like most about it: I really LOVE the design and colors of this template. And the clean, white-ish layout gives it a very aristocratic, modern look. Also it offers all the important features that a webpage should have to promote and represent a great mobile app. Plus it covers various layout options like horizontal and angled layouts, plus image, slideshow and video backgrounds for Hero section. Overall, a gem of a template for mobile app showcase!

5 Likes

[

Awesome template!! I really love the design and colors of this template. The important features like various layout options like horizontal and angled layouts, plus image, slideshow and video backgrounds for Hero section makes this template as a awesome one.

4 Likes

[

Apart from having other niche demos, Inova includes wonderful App Landing demos that also facilitate almost all important features for creating a nice app landing website. Th soothing color, stylish & modern design and variety of layouts make Inova a perfect template for app landing. And it also comes with image, slideshow, video and revolution slider based hero sections. Really love it!

4 Likes

[

What I like most about it:
Emaus built with trendy, unique design, wave shapes and creative gradients. Fully optimized and organized HTML and Sass code make it easy to customize colors and sections. Pricing tables include JavaScript price switcher, you can change the monthly/yearly price via HTML. Show the features of your app in video presentation using Youtube or Vimeo popups. Pages as Knowledge base and Features are included. Aside from that Emaus can be used for Video Courses and eBooks as well. Light weight, user friendly, modern and clean. Amazing choice for your next mobile App!

1 Like

Appi is a full functional HTML Template designed & developed for showcase your App. It is fully responsive template based on Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.7 framework that makes it available for all screen sizes from the bigger ones to smartphones. Its not only responsive whereas it is retina ready also, now no blurry images on your HiDPI and retina devices.

1 Like

[

About this template:

Inova is a multi-concept template, but it includes some real nice App Landing pages, too. The app landing demos are nice and clean. And includes lots of nice features for showcasing apps in best possible ways. It offers lots of features and varieties of layouts - one of the best Bootstrap based templates for app landing!

3 Likes

[
Inova is a multi-concept theme, but it includes some really nice app landing pages, too. It’s design is really clean, beautiful and modern. And the demos include lots of great features that can be used to showcase apps nicely into well built app landing pages.

1 Like

[
Faded is a nice app landing Bootstrap based template that has lots of varieties, features and options to choose from to create your next app landing page superb! It’s design is really attractive and modern, and the colors are really addicting And you can select any color of your choice or branding of course. It has all the features that you need to present and promote your new app.

3 Likes

[

Faded is one of the best Bootstrap based templates out there. It has a really clean, nice design with great variety of layouts. You can have almost all the useful features that are needed for showing apps and their features. I really love it!

2 Likes

[

Appsy is a full functional HTML Template designed & developed for showcase your App.It’s design is really attractive and modern, It is fully responsive template based on Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.7 framework that makes it available for all screen sizes from the bigger ones to smartphones. Its not only responsive whereas it is retina ready also, now no blurry images on your HiDPI and retina devices.

3 Likes

[

Appsy is a full functional HTML Template designed & developed for showcase your App.It’s design is really attractive and modern, It is fully responsive template based on Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.7 framework that makes it available for all screen sizes from the bigger ones to smartphones. Its not only responsive whereas it is retina ready also, now no blurry images on your HiDPI and retina devices.

[

Appsy is an incredibly beautiful, spectacularly easy to use and responsive App showcase HTML Template. Appsy comes with various different demos, almost for every niche. It’s high-performance template boasting an extensive array of styled elements for all occasions using clean, semantic markup and well-structured CSS and LESS that developers love. It’s ready to show off your apps to a discerning, differentiated online massive audience. Try Appsy today, and dazzle and impress your visitors!

1 Like

Faded-Creative App landing

Faded-Creative App landing page is a nice structure and design also well organize. The Template has many usable features which is must be contain as a any app-landing templates. Other think is that, It has divided two parts single and multi pages features. So if you went to buy this template you can use both easily. So main focus points are(mailchimp, contact form, comment system, Color plate, Custom fonts, Fonts icon etc). We hope that, This template will be arise your business. :blush:

App69 is a modern and simple Onepage HTML5 Template for Mobile Apps. It is designed and developed with modern sense which is stylish & clean looking. This app landing page brings high aesthetic & conversion for a app promotion & would be suitable not only for mobile apps but also for mobile games showcase or any other application showcase. It comes with one unique layout which includes most essential sections, customization options and features for multiple purposes.

It contains all modern features like Responsive, Crossbrowser Compatibility and all others. But an important thing about this template is, it’s really ONE page template. Meaning, for the single blog user doesn’t need to go to another page when he/she clicked the [read more] button. Because the single blog is created using bootstrap MODAL (popup).

The Template is very easy to customize and edit, very clean, optimized and well commented code. Also it has nice smooth Parallax effect.

Hope you’ll like it.

1 Like

appy
appy is a creative, elegant, modern, clean and Responsive HTML5/CSS3 App landing page based on Bootstrap. Compatible with Desktop,Laptop,table,mobile or any device. appy is simple and clean design Anyone can use this template showcase any product and customize as his wishes. All files are clearly organised we believe it will be easy to use and edit them. Any one can customize this template as his wishes.

Some Of Our review :

Absolutely awesome design. Code is very well commented and easy to edit.
fast, nice and smooth.

[skapp

What I like most about it: Skapp is a multi-purpose HTML template perfect to promote your next App. It is modern and clean, super flexible, responsive and with many customization options. The template comes with multiple homepages variations and pages (Blog, Coming Soon, Login/Register, 404).
Features include a fixed header navigation (that smooth scrolls to sections), intro text with typed effect, app screenshot slider, pricing table (with month/year switcher), testimonials, a newsletter sign up box and much more.
Skapp is easily customizable and offers many customization options.

Some of our review :

I really liked the template at first sight, but after I bought it I liked it more. Everything is very organized that makes things easier and time-saving.
I suggested them to implement the cookies warning for the future which I need it and they implemented it straight away so could not be happier.
Thanks!

https://themeforest.net/item/geo-responsive-bootstrap-3-app-landing-page-template/10237534

GEO is Responsive Bootstrap 3 App Landing Page Template. GEO Specially designed for Marketer, Web and Mobile Apps Developer who wants to showcase their work and looking for simple and clean with best User Experience for their landing Website.

GEO, An Unique Onepage Responsive HTML5 App Landing Page Template, comes with 7 Variations Landing Page and 2 different Concepts. It is built with Bootstrap framework, HTML5 and CSS3. All code is beautifully written.

GEO App Landing Page is also perfect for Corporate Portfolio, Agency and Business Portfolio

1 Like