Best Boom-Bap and Laid-Back Hip-Hop Music for Vlogs & Video

This one is good, we like this catchy guitar groove and choped samples.

And this is one of our favorite hip-hop items uploaded at AJ!

Hi everyone! Here are my suggestions on the subject:
First one is my track :upside_down: - not exactly a boom-bap, but certainly is ā€œlaid-backā€ hop with characteristic features of the style: big beat and chilled, smooth vibes.

Ma second suggestion is a nice example of smooth, laid-back boom-bap track, with chill-out, summerish atmosphere, well fitting chopped-up samples, and dope swing.

Here Is my summer HipHop track:
Sexy Groovy track, prefect for the summer,
full of good vibe

Here is a track from another other that i like:
very chill and smooth Hip Hop track

Here are my nominations:

1. Boom Bap Hip-Hop by Watermello is a chill boom bap piece of song perfect for any project. A perfect option for any videographer or blogger.
    https://audiojungle.net/item/that-hiphop/19763992

2. Blues Rock Hip Hop by jacobsegal. I see this song ready to be used on project. The fact that it has been recorded using a real guitar makes it even cooler.
    https://audiojungle.net/item/blues-rock-hip-hop/1530094

First one is from @Flowsopher. What I like about this track (apart from the pounding old school boom bap sound) is excellent ambience and mood creation with good use of sound samples and effects. The harsh vinyl noise associated with the main drum loop is absolutely dope.

Second one is one of my tracks (who wouldā€™ve guessed, right? :wink: ). The unique thing about this one is that apart from the drum samples and synth bass it only uses acoustic instruments: acoustic guitar and piano. I think the strongest part is the beginning where it goes from a not very strong, kind of muffled drum loop to the harder kickinā€™ and bappinā€™.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! Here is my choice of boom-bap hip-hop.
This is energetic and punchy Hip hop track, which may be perfect for all sorts of YouTube videos. Groovy beat with big fat drums and deep bass will make any video dynamic and energetic.

This optimistic, positive and catchy instrumental hip-hop background track has a breakdown with retro disco vocals and percussion funky groove. This track will suit for all dynamic videos about travel, about sports.

Good hip-hop groove and inspiring atmosphere, like it!=)

upbeat modern tracks in boom-bap style with powerful energetic beat, funky and jazz bass, inspiration brass section and solo sax, guitar, modern synths, FX, glitch, scratch and other elements. And i love synth solo in the middle of this track=)

What a great contest since my main niche is Boom Bap Hiphop! Awesome!

@SixideBeats: Thanks, mate! Really appreciate it! I Love your stuff too!

One that I personally like most of another author is this one from @AaronWildeMusic

Perfect laid back vibe, almost loungy! Nothing of that contemporary loudness!

My own best boombap track is this one I think:

It has been used in a lot of travelling vlogs already! I just like how all the samples work together in this one!

1 Like

The Hip-Hop by AudioBeard
Fresh and fat hip-hop beat. Perfect for technology news videos.

In Hip Hop by ArtIss
Very very catchy one. Sounds like real rap song.

Hey! :smile:
A couple years back I started watching a youtuber called FunForLouis. He travels the world and post daily vlogs documenting his adventures. The music he uses is mostly really chill and simple hip hop beats.

I got super inspired by the combination between the laid-back music and beautiful imagery, so I created some tunes inspired by his vlogs. This is one of my favorites, a really clean beat with a lot of warmth and catchy chords. I believe fits really well in the background of summer vlogs and videos.

My first choiceā€¦Great track!

And, my track:

My choice is of course the cosmonkey track. It is he who is the standard of quality and commercial idea for me.
audiojungle.net1

My track =)
audiojungle.net1

Hi to allā€¦
This is my choice:

1.This track on funky hip hop style. Perfectly suitable for fashion, review luxury cars, advertising and sport videos.This track conveys a hip hop mood, ideal for advertising.

2.This track is ideal for sports and motivational videos,cars presentation,auto ads,extreme video, advertising, commercial use and more.

Classic old-school hip-hop tracks with awesome grooves. Like it so much!

Hello,check out my track that definitely has a smooth,laid-back vibe.It was influenced by soulful type of hip-hop music and has airy pads,rhodes,piano,flute and funky drums.I think itā€™s good for many kinds of video-material (travel videos,for example) because of itā€™s musicality.
https://audiojungle.net/item/hiphop/19849836
And i like that track by Crystal Squad.Chopped samples make such a good feel and all additional instruments fit really well.Excellent music for videos that contains a bit of fun!
https://audiojungle.net/item/hiphop/18608843

Hereā€™s works in my opinion , that will be good many different video contents: light & also for driving, urban and street video. Also items sound gently, pleasant, melodically & soft.

1st item - beautiful and dancing music with jazz and summer light elements.

2nd melodic item with elements of lounge and also drive elements