Best Boom-Bap and Laid-Back Hip-Hop Music for Vlogs & Video

Good hip-hop groove and inspiring atmosphere, like it!=)

upbeat modern tracks in boom-bap style with powerful energetic beat, funky and jazz bass, inspiration brass section and solo sax, guitar, modern synths, FX, glitch, scratch and other elements. And i love synth solo in the middle of this track=)

What a great contest since my main niche is Boom Bap Hiphop! Awesome!

@SixideBeats: Thanks, mate! Really appreciate it! I Love your stuff too!

One that I personally like most of another author is this one from @AaronWildeMusic

Perfect laid back vibe, almost loungy! Nothing of that contemporary loudness!

My own best boombap track is this one I think:

It has been used in a lot of travelling vlogs already! I just like how all the samples work together in this one!

1 Like

The Hip-Hop by AudioBeard
Fresh and fat hip-hop beat. Perfect for technology news videos.

In Hip Hop by ArtIss
Very very catchy one. Sounds like real rap song.

Hey! :smile:
A couple years back I started watching a youtuber called FunForLouis. He travels the world and post daily vlogs documenting his adventures. The music he uses is mostly really chill and simple hip hop beats.

I got super inspired by the combination between the laid-back music and beautiful imagery, so I created some tunes inspired by his vlogs. This is one of my favorites, a really clean beat with a lot of warmth and catchy chords. I believe fits really well in the background of summer vlogs and videos.

My first choice…Great track!

And, my track:

My choice is of course the cosmonkey track. It is he who is the standard of quality and commercial idea for me.
audiojungle.net1

My track =)
audiojungle.net1

Hi to all…
This is my choice:

1.This track on funky hip hop style. Perfectly suitable for fashion, review luxury cars, advertising and sport videos.This track conveys a hip hop mood, ideal for advertising.

2.This track is ideal for sports and motivational videos,cars presentation,auto ads,extreme video, advertising, commercial use and more.

Classic old-school hip-hop tracks with awesome grooves. Like it so much!

Hello,check out my track that definitely has a smooth,laid-back vibe.It was influenced by soulful type of hip-hop music and has airy pads,rhodes,piano,flute and funky drums.I think it’s good for many kinds of video-material (travel videos,for example) because of it’s musicality.
https://audiojungle.net/item/hiphop/19849836
And i like that track by Crystal Squad.Chopped samples make such a good feel and all additional instruments fit really well.Excellent music for videos that contains a bit of fun!
https://audiojungle.net/item/hiphop/18608843

Here’s works in my opinion , that will be good many different video contents: light & also for driving, urban and street video. Also items sound gently, pleasant, melodically & soft.

1st item - beautiful and dancing music with jazz and summer light elements.

2nd melodic item with elements of lounge and also drive elements

My first choice. This track is written in the style of the genre boom-bap!
Perfectly suited as background music for:
Young YouTube bloggers, and for commercial video about cars, street fashion, various presentations and shows.
https://audiojungle.net/item/it-is-hip-hop/19874036

Second choice. It`s so warm, light and stylish beat in boom-bap style!
High quality, this track is suitable for:
Video about travel and summer holidays, fashion shows, street fashion, youth advertising.

https://audiojungle.net/item/hip-hop-and-the-big-city/19735289?s_rank=8

Here are my 2 suggestions :slight_smile:

First a chill hip hop track by KickTracks. I love the Rhodes samples in this one. The beat and the vocal chops are superb! This track can be used as background in everything from drone videos to fashion promos.

My second suggestion is extremely funky hip hop track by COSMONKEY. In this one you can hear funky guitar samples, groovy Rhodes, brass hits and great beats. Perfect for car and lifestyle videos

Hi, everyone!

Here is mine. It is the second hip hop track I ever made. Tried to create that warm and jazzy vinyl sound and oldschool feeling. Hope you enjoy it! :grinning:

Also I like this tune

Hi there!

My 1st choice is “The Hip-Hop” by BerryDeep.
A fresh, warm, light and bright hip-hop track with a great mood. This is a good track in the required style. The atmosphere of this track perfect fit for a big variety of projects like background, summer projects/videos, vlogs or YouTube videos, any projects requiring fresh, bright, and groovy hip-hop.
I like this. Good work BerryDeep! Keep it up!

The 2nd track that i like is “This Is Hip-Hop” by COSMONKEY.
I like the energy, groove and sound of this track. This is a real catchy hip-hop beat in Boom-Bap style with a great energy and atmosphere. I also like the scratch in this track. This hip-hop beat perfect fit for lifestyle, background, vlogs and Youtube videos, travel videos, projects with bright and happy summer mood.
Keep up the good work, COSMONKEY!

This is my new favorite thread. I just started thinking about running my own vlog and of course, I’ve spent the last month and a half religiously studying everything Casey Niestat does. The way he weaves audio into his 6 minute videos is amazing. I bet there are a ton of wannabes out there just like me who love that this is something AJ authors have already thought about and are producing heaps of content around.

You’re all my heroes and this is why I love Envato. When you get the itch to create something, there’s always inspiration and opportunity to be discovered.

Thanks for creating!

3 Likes