Best Background Music for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding Videos

What’s so good about the music?
This motivational and confident background music track will create a feeling of inspiration and an optimistic mood for any project. Perfect for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and crowdfunding videos!

Music very Positive, Inspirational and Motivational. A Motivation to reach new horizons.

A relaxing ambient track. Great for motivation and inspiration!

Hi,

this is my new piece of music and I think it could be perfect as a background for a crowdfubding video like those of Kickstarter and IndieGogo!

Thank you for listening!
mV

This music is upbeat and energetic feel. Perfect for video project.

Hello.

This track is positive, inspiring, dynamic and energetic, got optimistic mood. I think this background would be very nice for kickstarter indiegogo and crowdfunding videos.

Thanx for listening =)

What’s so good about the music? : We know.
Every morning, you make new vows,Also every day, you meet new people. And every night, you fall asleep with the dream of a new world. Here, we prepared a music for you. For a better world, you to make. Willowmusic.

What’s so good about the music? This Inpsiring Piano track is made using several pianos and is designed to create an beautiful , positive, loving music background for your projects. Excellent for kickstarter, IndieGogo and Crowdfunding videos :slight_smile:

What’s so good about the music? Excellent, light, motivating and inspiring background music for video projects! This music is suitable for presentations, reviews! With this music, do not be ashamed to present your product to the whole world!

What’s so good about the music? Its give feel of optimistic, uplifting and inspiring. Great for background corporate music for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding videos.

What’s so good about the music? It’s just a very positive and energetic track!)

Very dreamy sound especially in Bridge part. Suitable as a background modest music, but also can be as a main theme.

Corporate Novation it’s an inspiring and encouraging, high-quality and professionally designed corporate track for media projects, business presentations, advertisements and different your ideas.

Hip-hop is a trend of recent years. This track is positive, life-affirming and catchy. It will perfectly fit to crowdfunding videos and projects.

What’s so good about the music? Whenever I’m listening to this track, I have a good feeling, because of its lovely simple and soft harmony, and this is why it’s so good.

I spent a lot of time trying to give this track a happy hopeful inspiring sound. The cut down edits especially have a great vibe for Kickstarter campaigns. The track is detailed but works brilliantly underneath narrated video. There is also a looped version which means the Kickstarter video can go for as long as needed.

This is touching and emotional item with a hopeful, ecstatic and uplifting mood. Perfect for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, crowdfunding videos, charity and donation campaigns.

Perfect for videos, presentations, opener, slideshow. Background corporate music for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding videos.