Best Background Music for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding Videos

This is catchy background track, good rhythm, and uplifting melody. It is very recommended for crowdfunding videos.

This music is very emotional but also uplifting. The gentle voice gives you a good feeling and the piano and the synth beat lift you up

This is a best choice for a soft background original music that you loookig for.

I hope it is really my best track… Very inspirational, motivational background

I think that many crowdfunding presentations would benefit from a touch of this easy going style and vibe. When producing this track, I tried to concentrate on those harmonies which give it a bit of magical flavor, something from the 80`ies aesthetic.

It’s purpose? To make you forever young…!!! How this gonna happen? The only secret is to remember how you were thinking as a child…

all that happy thoughts…

all that dreams…

1 Like

I love this track because of the positive energy from start to finish but it also moves though various dynamic sections as if telling a story which is what Kickstarter videos do. I had a lot of fun making this track.

I hope it is really my best track… Very inspirational, motivational background

The “Corporate” is upbeat, inspiring, uplifting, soft, minimal corporate motivational background track, specially mixed for narrator voice (voice-over). Mood of this track : inspirational, positive, moving, motivational, uplifting, background. This track designed for corporate presentations, innovative videos, technological presentations, websites, motivational infographics.

An inspiring, motivational and uplifting background track perfect to set an motivational mood. Perfect for your corporate projects, slideshows, presentations, promotional videos, advertising and commercial projects, and much more!

What’s so good about the music? Abstract uplifting track with drums and low powerful bass that will encourage everyone to support your project!

Inspiring and uplifting. Evolving and building into a positive and optimistic mood.

This modern and inspiring background music is perfect for any project or presentation that needs an optimistic and positive instrumental background.

What’s so good about the music?
This is a driving, upbeat track with a positive mood that gives you the feeling of a new beginning. That’s why it’s an excellent background music for a Kickstarter and IndieGogo videos.

What’s so good about the music? This track has been composed for Inspiring projects. It is so positive , acoustic and hopefully track. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

This track works with a wide variety of videos, as it’s been used from everything from straight corporate videos to family videos to commercials and tv shows. It’s happy and upbeat, with whistling giving it a human touch; it’s rock enough to be used for energetic videos, but light and bouncy enough to sit in the background and just add some good vibes. The live instruments give it a less robotic feel, also adding to its universal appeal.

What’s so good about the music?

• This music is positive and motivating. This music is associated with a fun journey, youth, with the crazy and creative ideas that are so common in Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding Videos